Dr. Debra M Stemmerman M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)12303 Ne 130th Ln Suite 420 Kirkland WA, 98034
Dr. Stemmerman was born and raised in North Dakota where she kept busy and warm training horses, figure skating, skiing and ice fishing with her Dad and two brothers (yes, she has heard all the jokes). ...
Education and Training
Univ Of Nd Sch Of Med- Grand Forks Nd 1989
University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences 1989
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Gestational Diabetes
- St Joseph Mercy Hlth Sys, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- St. Joseph's Mercy Hospital
- OB/GYN: St. Joseph Mercy Hospital, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- SCS/MSUCOM/St Joseph Mercy Health System Program
Dr. Debra M Stemmerman M.D.'s Practice location
Kirkland, WA 98034Get Direction
Kirkland, WA 98034Get Direction
Dr. Debra M Stemmerman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Stemmerman
- Recovering from a Laparoscopy
Patients who have undergone laparoscopic surgery tell of different stories. They have varying views and opinions. Some say it is a harrowing experience, while others consider laparoscopy a minor surgery. It really all depends on the individual, because every human being responds differently to...
- The Embarrassing Symptoms of Pregnancy: What People Won't Tell You
There are a number of symptoms of pregnancy, including fatigue, vomiting, and nausea, which are completely normal. In addition, many develop some awkward and embarrassing symptoms, like abdominal hair, belching and constipation, increased discharge from the vagina, and hemorrhoids. According to...
- Holistic Treatments for Fibroids
If your fibroids aren’t accompanied by any symptoms, you shouldn’t mind about treatment. Instead, your GP will suggest watchful waiting. This implies that you’ll have frequent pelvic examinations to establish fibroid tumors and symptoms. Ask your doctor the regularity of the check up so that...
- What Causes Obesity?
A person who has a body weight that is 20% or more than the designated normal weight is considered to be obese. Obesity actually refers to the excess amount of fat present in the body. Based on the statistical measurement of Body Mass Index or BMI, obesity refers to BMI above 30. BMI is a...
- Birth Control Methods for Women
Here is an eye opening statistic. Approximately 85% of women who are sexually active and do not use contraception, will get pregnant in the first year. Despite the myths, yes, women can get pregnant about 10 days of giving birth, while breast feeding and during menstruation. If getting pregnant...
- Do Irregular Periods Cause Infertility: How to Get Pregnant
Any woman can feel a great deal of anxiety when experiencing irregular periods. However, several women have been affected by it and have become a common problem of women these days. If a woman misses her period, it can be a sign of pregnancy, but having irregular periods may also indicate some...
- Dr. Esther Fuchs M.D.One Illini Drive Peoria Illinois 61605
- Dr. Carolyn R. Kline MD, MPH12333 Northeast 130th Lane Kirkland Washington 98034
- Dr. Michael S Opsahl MD12039 NE 128th Street Kirkland WA 98034
- Dr. Jasmine Magda Albrecht M.D.900 Pacific Ave Everett WA 98201
- Dr. Philip D Welch MD801 Broadway Seattle WA 98122
- Laurent Nicolov Other900 Pacific Ave Everett WA 98201