Dr. Rebecca Kate Ameduri MD
Cardiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Cardiology420 Delaware St Se Mmc 293 Minneapolis MN, 55455
Dr. Rebecca Ameduri is a pediatric cardiologist practicing in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Ameduri specializes in caring for fetuses, infants, children and adolescents with cardiovascular or cardiac abnormalities. Practiced in both inpatient and outpatient settings, the scope of conditions cared for by pediatric cardiologists is large and includes congenital heart defects, heart muscle disorders, rhythm disturbances and hypertension.
Education and Training
Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine 2003
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Chronic hypersecretion of luteinizing hormone in transgenic mice selectively alters responsiveness of the alpha-subunit gene to gonadotropin-releasing hormone and estrogens.
- An NF-Y binding site is important for basal, but not gonadotropin-releasing hormone-stimulated, expression of the luteinizing hormone beta subunit gene.
- Global left ventricular relaxation: A novel tissue Doppler index of acute rejection in pediatric heart transplantation.
- Tacrolimus-associated hemolytic uremic syndrome in a pediatric heart transplant recipient.
- Heart Disease
- Birth Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease
Dr. Rebecca Kate Ameduri MD's Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55455Get Direction
Minneapolis, MN 55454Get Direction
ROCHESTER, MN 55905Get Direction
Dr. Rebecca Kate Ameduri MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ameduri
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- Congenital Heart Defects
Surgical treatment is the most appropriate option for inborn heart defects, which is not something you can put off.What is a congenital heart defect (CHD)?It is combined damage of the heart muscle in which there are structural deformations and anomalies in the inner chamber partitions, as well as...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- What is Kawasaki Disease?
Kawasaki disease is a rare childhood disease that causes inflammation of the arteries in the body. The characteristic symptoms of the disease, which is high fever and peeling skin, remains for almost a week. In most cases, it gets back to normal without any major issues. Children will be monitored...
- Dr. Elizabeth Ann Braunlin M.D.516 Delaware Street Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Matthew Trefz MD420 Delaware St Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Christine B Hills M.D.2530 Chicago Ave Minneapolis MN 55404
- Dr. Charles Shepard M.D.2450 Riverside Avenue Minneapolis MN 55454
- Dr. Marko Vezmar M.D.2530 CHICAGO AVENUE SOUTH Minneapolis MN 55404
- Dr. Jeffrey M Vinocur MD401 E River Pkwy Minneapolis MN 55455