Dr. Martha K Elias MD
Allergist and Immunologist | Allergy & Immunology1 Medical Center Dr Dhmc Section Of Alle Lebanon NH, 03756
Dr. Martha Elias practices Allergy and Immunology care in Lebanon, NH. Dr. Elias specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Elias provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Evaluation of elutriated single donor platelets collected and stored in a closed system.
- In vitro evaluation of a high-efficiency leukocyte adherence filter.
- Preparation and storage of "leukocyte-depleted single donor" platelet concentrate: a step forward in effective haemotherapy.
- Collection and storage of single donor platelets prepared by elutriation.
- Killing capacity of LAK cell transduced lymphocytes harvested by Haemonetics V50 lymphosurge technique.
- Airway uric acid is a sensor of inhaled protease allergens and initiates type 2 immune responses in respiratory mucosa.
Dr. Martha K Elias MD's Practice location
Lebanon, NH 03756Get Direction
Rochester, MN 55905Get Direction
Dr. Martha K Elias MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Elias
- What Is Loratadine: Uses, Dosage, and Side Effects
Generic Name: LoratadineBrand Name(s): Alavert, Tavist ND, Dimetapp ND, Claritin RediTabsWhat is loratadine?Loratadine is an antihistamine that blocks the action of histamine, which is a chemical released by mast cells in response to an allergen. When histamine is released, it causes symptoms of...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Fall Allergies?
Seasonal allergies are very common in the United States, especially during the fall. Just like spring and summer allergic reactions, fall allergies may also cause a number of symptoms that may make you wary of going out to have some fresh air.Some of the common causes of fall allergies include:...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Hives?
Swellings, referred to as weals, manifest on the skin as rashes. They are normally pink or red in color, possess an oval or circular shape, and may be surrounded by a reddish flare. Hives can be detrimental and awfully itchy.The weals normally appear in batches, and frequently occur on the face,...
- Are There Natural Ways to Boost the Immune System?
Herbs in small doses are proper medicines. Our ancient ancestors, knowing of the powers of herbs, collected them in a particular accordance with motions of the Moon and Sun.Today, scientists have learned almost everything about all the possible influences of herbs on our body and are aware of...
- How Do I Protect Myself from Spring Allergies?
Pollen grains from flowers are the main cause for spring allergies. When pollen enters an individual's nasal cavities, particularly in those who are allergic to them, it stimulates the immune system to react in an allergic response. Antibodies produced by the immune system start attacking the...
- What to Expect After Immunotherapy
Immunotherapy involves using the body’s natural defenses in fighting against diseases. It usually involves the use of drugs that are made in a laboratory. The introduction of these foreign substances in the body to trigger a certain reaction will produce certain symptoms, which are termed as side...
- Dr. David A. Gruenberg M.D.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Mary Kay Hillinger MD1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Marcus Sidney Shaker M.D.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. David C Goodman MD1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Donald Paul Woodmansee M.D.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756