Dr. Naim S Bashir
Sleep Medicine Specialist (Pediatric) | Sleep Medicine8266 Atlee Rd Suite 229 Mechanicsville VA, 23116
Dr. Naim Bashir practices Sleep Medicine in Mechanicsville, VA. Dr. Bashir studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Education and Training
Dow Medical College 1982
Karachi Medical and Dental College 1983
- The cardiac neural crest in Ambystoma mexicanum.
- Redneck, a new mutant of the axolotl (Ambystoma mexicanum) likely affects the development of cranial neural crest.
- Expression of the Peanut stunt virus Coat Protein Gene Is Essential and Sufficient for Production of Host-Dependent Ribbon-Like Inclusions in Infected Plants.
- Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Disorders
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
Dr. Naim S Bashir's Practice location
Mechanicsville, VA 23116Get Direction
Dr. Naim S Bashir's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bashir
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Agony of a Little Girl Diagnosed with Sleep Apnea
People often say they slept like a baby after a restful night of sleep. However, that is not always the case, especially for kids suffering from obstructive sleep apnea. Sadly, most parents are not aware of this issue and it can become a very difficult problem to deal with, a problem that can affect...
- Behavioral Therapy to Improve Children’s Sleep Apnea
Everyone loves a good night's sleep. Getting lots of rest during the night and waking up in the morning feeling refreshed and energized is a feeling that few things can surpass. However, more than an activity you simply partake in, getting a good night’s rest, according to Kim Cahill, RN, MSN,...
- Child Stops Breathing 27 Times an Hour Due to Sleep Apnea
It is during a child’s earliest years where much of their development takes place. During this time, they learn through their own observations, develop their social and mental skills, and figure out their own independence. However, some children do not have it so easy, especially for Mia Amdur,...
- Night Terrors in Children
What are night terrors?Night terrors are a common occurrence seen in children between 3 to 12 years old. It is a sleep disorder, which tends to peak when the child is three and a half years old. Sleep is divided into two categories:...
- Can Children Suffer from Sleep Apnea?
Sleep apnea is a very common sleep disorder that can affect any individual at any age, even children. It is typically caused by something that blocks the airway, thus leading to abnormal breathing while asleep. If your child snores loudly or displays other symptoms such as breathing difficulties...