Joseph William Villard MD
Interventional Radiologist | Vascular & Interventional Radiology1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD, 21287
Dr. Joseph Villard is an interventional radiologist practicing in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Villard specializes in minimally invasive, targeted treatments. Interventional radiologists use X-Rays, MRIs and other advanced imaging to put catheters in the body in order to treat the source of the disease internally. Many conditions that once required surgery can now have less risk, less pain and fewer invasions when treated by an interventional radiologist.
Education and Training
Washington Center / School of Medicine 2005
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
Joseph William Villard MD's Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21287Get Direction
LYNNWOOD, WA 98036Get Direction
Joseph William Villard MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Villard
- Furosemide Side Effects and How to Minimize Them
What is furosemide?Furosemide is an oral prescription medicine, which is available under the brand name Lasix. This drug is also available in its generic form. The generic version of the drug mostly costs less than the branded ones. Furosemide is considered as a water pill or a loop diuretic that...
- Alcohol and Other Factors that Affect Recovery from Mononucleosis
What is Mononucleosis?Mononucleosis (also known as mono) is a disease that usually arises from the Epstein-Barr virus and is spread through a person's saliva and other bodily fluids. The length and severity of this illness both differ from one person to another. Most people suffering from from mono...
- New Targets Found for Drug Therapy of Facioscapulohumeral Muscular Dystrophy
One of the most common forms of muscular dystrophy is Facioscapulohumeral Muscular Dystrophy (FSHD). FSHD mainly affects the upper part of the body, causing muscular weakness in the facial muscles, shoulders, and arms.FSHD was classified as a separate form of muscular dystrophy in the late 20th...
- 15 Tips for Surviving the Night Shift
While there are people who prefer to work in an office, there are also individuals who would willingly sacrifice their hours of sleep just to save a life. Nurses are probably one of the most noble professions in the healthcare industry. Not only are they able to assist doctors in settings like...
- What Could Dysuria Be Telling You?
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or a burning sensation, discomfort, or difficulty when passing urine. In most cases, dysuria is a symptom of another medical condition. Males and females of any age can experience dysuria. However, this symptom is more common in...
- Alternative Treatments For Laryngitis
When the larynx (vocal cords) is inflamed, laryngitis occurs. A bacterial or viral infection or extremely strained vocal cords causes this condition.A weak or hoarse voice is the most common laryngitis symptom. At times, laryngitis patients are unable to talk, and a dry cough and sore throat...
- Andrew Morton M.D.21 Crossroads Dr Owings Mills Maryland 21117
- Craig R Suchin MD25 Crossroads Drive Owings Mills MD 21117
- Carl Norman Miller M.D.1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Abhishek Srinivas M.D.600 N Wolfe St Baltimore MD 21287
- Allison L Oldfield MD7253 Ambassador Rd Windsor Mill MD 21244
- Dr. Robert Patrick Liddell M.D.1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287