Dr. John M Wright M.D.
Neurologist | Neurology1111 6TH AVE STE A100 DES MOINES IA, 50314
Dr. John Wright practices Neuropathology in Davenport, IA. Dr. Wright studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
In Univ Sch of Med, Indianapolis In 1991
Indiana University School of Medicine 1991
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Sleep Medicine
- Sleep Apnea
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Parkinson's Disease
- Sleep Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Multiple Sclerosis (ms)
- Memory Loss
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
Dr. John M Wright M.D.'s Practice location
Davenport, IA 52804Get Direction
DES MOINES, IA 50314Get Direction
- Knocking Out Parkinson's: How Boxing is Effective for Parkinson's Patients
Parkinson’s disease is a progressive disorder of the central system that primarily affects the motor system and movement capabilities of the patients. The symptoms of Parkinson’s disease usually appear slowly overtime but are generally dominated by shaking, rigidity, slowness when patients try...
- Free Online Seminar on Intimacy for Parkinson's Patients
Chronic and degenerative diseases such as Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, diabetes, lupus, and fibromyalgia, among many others, may dramatically alter the patient’s way of life in order to compensate for their symptoms. Said diseases may cause significant changes in their daily habits, and even make...
- Bedroom Talk: Sex, Erectile Dysfunction, and Parkinson's Disease
Sex, one of the many natural aspects of human behavior, involves passion, immense trust, and great vulnerability as people find themselves sharing a close and physically intimate moment with another person. It offers a brief moment of liberation from the often time dull reality or for some, a way...
- What Are Cold Sores?
Cold sores are small, painful blisters that form on the lips or skin around the nose, mouth, or chin. Also called as herpes labialis and fever blisters, cold sores are caused by a herpes simplex virus (HSV) infection. It usually begins in childhood or young adulthood and continues to persist...
- Woman with Multiple Sclerosis Uses Her Brain Scans to Create Art
Imagine taking an illness that makes life incredibly difficult and turning it into art. It sounds like an impossible feat, but that is exactly what Kristy Stevens is doing.Stevens was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis (MS) 10 years ago and she felt like her life was over at the time. Diagnosis of a...
- Serious Gabapentin Side Effects
Serious gabapentin side effects can be threatening to one's health, so it should be used with doctor’s supervision. Some of its side effects include aggressive and suicidal behavior. Gabapentin is a drug prescribed to treat certain types of seizures and manage pain caused by nerve problems. It is...
- Dr. Bruce L Hughes MD1111 6th Ave Des Moines IA 50314
- Dr. Heike Schmolck MD1111 6th Ave East Tower Des Moines IA 50314
- Dr. Randall Hamilton MD1111 6th Ave Des Moines IA 50314
- Dr. Padmini Palat MD330 Laurel St Des Moines IA 50314
- Dr. Wendy Waldman Zadeh MD1801 Hickman Rd Des Moines IA 50314
- Dr. Paul V Babikian MD1111 6th Ave Des Moines IA 50314