Interventional Pain Management, Anesthesiology, Acute Pain Management, Neck and Back Pain, Minimally Invasive Procedures, Non-opiod Treatment of Pain
Education and Training
Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School 1990
- Yale - New Haven Hospital 1994
- Yale - New Haven Hospital 1991
- Bridgeport Hospital/Yale University Program
- Yale New Haven Hospital
- Yale New Haven Hospital (Anesthesiology)
Articles and Publications
- Anesth Pain Med Shue, W. B., Worosilo, S. C., Donetz, A. P., Trooskin, S. Z., Harvey, R. A., Greco, R. S.
What do you attribute your success to?
- Shes a hard worker that loves what she does.
- She is the founder of Precision Surgical Center in East Brunswick, NJ.
Hobbies / Sports
- Politically Active, Traveling - Visited over 50 Countries
Dr. Sharon Worosilo MD's Practice location
Somerset, NJ 08873Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Sharon Worosilo MD | Pain Management Specialist | Pain Medicine
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Sharon Worosilo MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Specialists Who Treat Erectile Dysfunction
What Specialists Treat Erectile Dysfunction?Erectile dysfunction is a condition that can be brought about by a number of factors. Depending on the underlying cause of the disease, you may have to seek out various treatment options from different doctors or specialists.Choosing the right doctor to...
- Treatment for Hepatitis
Hepatitis is a disease of the liver, so naturally changes in diet and lifestyle do greatly affect the condition of most patients. This condition occurs due to viral infection that infects the liver and produces a variety of symptoms. It can worsen if not treated in the early stages, so beginning to...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Brian Bannister MD405 Northfield Avenue West Orange NJ 07052
- Dr. Gregory J. Lawler D.O.5600 JFK Blvd. West New York New York 07093
- Prakash V. Kulkarni11 Buford Road Robbinsville New Jersey 8691
- Dr. Adam Sackstein M.D.2271 Highway 33 Hamilton New Jersey 8690
- Dr. Robert D. Jongco MD187 Millburn Ave Millburn New Jersey 07041
- Dr. Harald J. Kiamzon M.D.1620 Manhattan Avenue Union City New Jersey 7087