Dr. Sean Owen Hansen, MD
Ophthalmologist3575 Pecos-McLeod Las Vegas Nevada, 89121
Dr. Sean Hansen is an ophthalmologist practicing in Las Vegas, NV.
Education and Training
Medical College of Wisconsin MD 2014
Brigham Young University Bachelor of Science, Biology 2010
American Board of Ophthalmology
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Rising Star Award 2021 Castle Connolly
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
Dr. Sean Owen Hansen, MD's Practice location
Las Vegas, Nevada 89121Get Direction
Dr. Sean Owen Hansen, MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hansen
- In Plain Sight: Vision Changes Linked to Parkinson’s Disease
Parkinson’s disease is a chronic, progressive movement disorder that affects the nervous system. It is characterized by gradual death and breakdown of nerve cells in the brain resulting in the decreased production of a chemical messenger called dopamine. Reduced dopamine levels cause abnormal...
- How Long Will I Not Be Able to See After Undergoing Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery as it's commonly known, is performed to correct droopy upper and/or lower eyelids and under-eye bags. The surgery may be performed for functional or medical reasons. Functional blepharoplasty corrects problems related to upper eyelids that sag or droop enough to...
- What are the Advantages and Disadvantages of LASIK Eye Surgery?
LASIK, or laser in situ keratomileusis, is a very popular surgical procedure to correct and improve vision, and reduces an individual's dependence on contact lenses and glasses. It is a very common refractive surgical procedure to correct different types of vision issues, including nearsightedness,...
- Reasons Why You Would Need Laser Eye Surgery
Fast on the heels of FDA approval, the passage of nearly two decades has seen Lasik eye surgery (laser in situ keratomileusis), assuming the number one spot in elective surgical procedures opted by the American public. Lasik has redefined eye care by surgically reshaping the cornea of the eye in...
- How to Prepare for Cataract Surgery
The normal process of aging is the leading cause of cataracts. The eye’s lens slowly loses its clarity and gets cloudy as we age. As a result, the quality of vision decreases. Cataract surgery is recommended when your life’s quality starts to suffer.It is important to know how to prepare...
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- Dr. Rajy M Rouweyha M.D.1505 WIGWAM PKWY STE 100 HENDERSON NV 89074
- Dr. Dan L Eisenberg M.D.3575 Pecos Mcleod Las Vegas NV 89121
- Dr. Irene Voo M.D.6970 S CIMARRON RD LAS VEGAS NV 89113
- Dr. Shoib Myint DO1505 WIGWAM PKWY STE 100 HENDERSON NV 89074
- Dr. Paul Casey M.D.2090 E Flamingo Rd Las Vegas NV 89119
- Dr. Emil Alexander Stein M.D.2090 E Flamingo Rd Las Vegas NV 89119