Dr. Aaron J Huser DO
Orthopedist1505 W Sherman Ave Vineland NJ, 08360
Dr. Aaron Huser is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Vineland, NJ. Dr. Huser specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Huser tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Dr. Aaron J Huser DO's Practice location
Vineland, NJ 08360Get Direction
SAINT PAUL, MN 55101Get Direction
Dr. Aaron J Huser DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Huser
- 7 Things that Should be Known About Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy (MD) is a genetic disorder characterized by progressive muscle weakness and degeneration. MD is a progressive disorder which means that it worsens over time. It affects skeletal muscles that are responsible for controlling body movement and eventually affects other organs. There...
- Can Sleeping with Hand Braces Slow Down Muscular Dystrophy?
In patients with muscular dystrophy, contractures usually occur as muscle breaks down. They begin at a very tender age of about 8 to 13. What this means is that muscles and tendons of the patient's wrists and hands tighten. Did you know that not all muscles lose strength at the same time? Hand...
- Risk Factors For Bursitis
Bursitis is a condition that can affect just about anyone, depending on different conditions such as the environment, regular activities the person engages in, or even the current health status of a person. The condition more commonly affects the elderly, women, and people with very weak...
- What Type of Disorder Is Arthritis?
Arthritis is a chronic disorder that affects the musculoskeletal system. A person diagnosed with arthritis can have very uncomfortable pain in one or more than one joint in their body. Sometimes, arthritis may cause disability. Arthritis can also be caused by bacterial or viral infections,...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- New Research May Improve Bone Health in Diabetic Patients
Diabetes and complications related to it are common, and most people know about them. Diabetes harms blood vessels and nerves, which causes heart problems, problems with peripheral nerves, and weakens eyesight. The need for foot and eye care, and the evaluation of heart and kidney health, are all...
- Dr. Thomas A. Dwyer MD298 S Delsea Dr Vineland NJ 08360
- Fred McAlpin, III.298 South Delsea Drive Vineland New Jersey 08360
- Dr. Fred Mcalpin DO352 S DELSEA DR STE C VINELAND NJ 08360
- Dr. Jeffrey Peter Kovacs D.O.570 Egg Harbor Rd Sewell NJ 08080
- Dr. Alvin Chua Ong M.D.219 N. White Horse Pike Hammonton NJ 08037
- Dr. Joseph Philip Bernardini MD994 West Sherman Ave Vineland NJ 08360