Dr. Ellen Slicker is a psychologist practicing in Murfreesboro, TN. Dr. Slicker specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Slicker evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Slicker because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Family Therapy, School Counseling, Counseling Supervision And More
Dr. Ellen K Slicker PH.D.'s Practice location
Murfreesboro, TN 37129Get Direction
Dr. Ellen K Slicker PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Depression Leads to Non-Adherence of COPD Medication
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is a progressive disease, which currently does not have a cure yet, as modern medicine has not found a way to reverse the damage done to the airways and lungs. For this reason, there is a slow and long-term development of debilitating symptoms. The...
- What Are the Symptoms of Depression in Women?
Depression has an extreme prominence in women, compared to men, and effects the lives of 15% of women in the U.S. It is quite common for women with depression to leave this disorder untreated, because women typically misread the signs and symptoms. An individual can experience depression at any age,...
- 5 Major Health Concerns for Women
According to Saralyn Mark, MD, senior adviser for the Office of Women's Health at the US Department of Health and Human Services, it is important for women to consult with their doctor to discuss their family medical history, to prepare for what they may encounter in their lifetime. Women must be...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Autism
Introduction From the perspective of an outsider, it is very difficult to understand what it is to have autism. This misunderstanding, unfortunately, can result in a lot of misconceptions and stereotypes about people with autism. Below are certain misconceptions, which people usually have in...
- Depression in Seniors
What is depression?Depression is a mood disorder that causes an individual to feel sad, lonely, lost, angry, hopeless, or frustrated daily. These severe emotions can interfere with the individual's everyday life. For elders, depression can arise through hard life experiences, like losing a spouse,...
- What is Binge Eating Disorder (BED)?
Binge Eating Disorder, which is abbreviated as BED is an eating condition which is marked with recurring periods of quickly eating too much food, thus making one feel uncomfortable. A person with this condition lacks self-control during the binge episodes and afterwards feels ashamed, distressed and...
- Dr. Chelsea L. Rothschild PH.D.3400 Lebanon Rd Murfreesboro TN 37129
- Mrs. Glenda Wilson Smith M.A. EDS250 Hyle Ave Murfreesboro TN 37128
- Dr. Sarah Colene Rogers PSY.D.1134 Dow St Murfreesboro TN 37130
- Dr. Jerry Neal Campbell PSY.D.418 N Maney Ave Murfreesboro TN 37130
- Dr. Paul Stephen Foster PHD1004 N Highland Ave Murfreesboro TN 37130
- Dr. Kenith Leon Robins PHD203 Uptown Sq Murfreesboro TN 37129