Dr. David Shalan Pucci D.O.
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease801 N 29TH ST BILLINGS MT, 59101
Dr. David Pucci practices Pulmonology in Asheville, NC. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Pucci manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine 2004
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Critical Care Medicine
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Dr. David Shalan Pucci D.O.'s Practice location
Asheville, NC 28801Get Direction
BILLINGS, MT 59101Get Direction
- Stem Cell Therapy Can Reduce Inflammation in Cystic Fibrosis
Cystic fibrosis can cause numerous lung infections that will lead to lung damage and a weaker respiratory system. Scientists have therefore taken to researching different rehabilitation methods on repairing lung damage. There have been a number of recent breakthroughs in lung rehabilitation, but one...
- Sexual and Reproductive Health Care in Young Women with Cystic Fibrosis
The Journal of Cystic Fibrosis has published recent study results on research into the sexual and reproductive health care in young women with cystic fibrosis.This study compared the sexual and reproductive health (SRH) care of those with CF to the general U.S. population. Both groups of women were...
- How Family Can Be a Powerful Support System for Those with Cystic Fibrosis
Family can be a powerful support system. People are naturally community-driven beings who are healthiest and happiest when belonging to something greater. It's the reason that people will make great sacrifices for the people they love. Family can provide the pillar for emotional support through...
- How This Journalist Became a Champion of Cystic Fibrosis Awareness
New York journalist Scott Pelley is being celebrated by the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation for his tremendous efforts to CF awareness. Read on to learn more.For people who don't have any personal connection to cystic fibrosis, the condition is often overlooked. The general public doesn't really know...
- Everything About Viral Pneumonia
An Overview of Viral Pneumonia: What is it? Pneumonia is the inflammation of your lung tissue. It can be caused by bacteria, viruses, or fungi. Viral pneumonia is a result of untreated flu. When left untreated, the viruses somehow reach your lungs causing inflammation and swelling of the airways....
- Can Pleurisy Destroy My Lungs?
What is pleurisy?Pleurisy is the inflammation of the thin pleural membranes that line the lungs.What happens in pleurisy?A thin membrane called the pleura lines your lungs. The pleura are double-layered membranes that line your lungs as well as the inner aspect of the chest wall. Between these...
- Dr. Brendan Francis Bellew M.D.801 N 29th St Billings MT 59101
- Dr. Erin Schreck Rains D.O.801 N 29TH ST BILLINGS MT 59101
- Dr. Andrew Robert Fischer M.D.801 N 29TH ST BILLINGS MT 59101
- Dr. James Oldham Mcmeekin M.D.2900 12th Ave N Billings MT 59101
- Dr. Walter Raymond Fairfax MD2825 8th Ave N Billings MT 59101
- Dr. Frederick William Kahn M.D.2900 12th Ave N Billings MT 59101