Dr. Kalugotla Shivaram is a pediatric emergency medicine physician practicing in Wentzville, MO. Dr. Shivaram specializes in providing care for critically ill and injured children. Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physicians possess a vast amount of knowledge in areas such as neonatology, critical care and forensic pediatrics. Children involved in automobile accidents, child abuse or near-drowning episodes are frequent cases treated by pediatric emergency medicine physicians.
Education and Training
Sri Venkatesvara Medical College, Ntr University Health Science 1983
- [Effect of oral antidiabetics on the amino acid balance in diabetics].
- [Quantitative paper chromatographic determination of free amino acids in the cerebrospinal fluid of healthy persons].
- [Studies on protein metabolism in renal insufficiency].
- Hydrothorax complicating peritoneal dialysis.
- Reaction of amino acids, peptides and related compounds with electrophilic reagents.
- Appearance and disappearance of phosphorylases in potatoes.
- All India Institute Med Scis 1984
Dr. Kalugotla N Shivaram MD's Practice location
Wentzville, MO 63385Get Direction
Dr. Kalugotla N Shivaram MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Can I Improve Varicose Veins?
Varicose veins can affect your self esteem, since they are distressing and painful. These veins can develop anywhere in the body, although the legs are commonly affected. They are usually twisted, swollen and deep purple or blue in color.When blood starts accumulating in the veins as a result of...
- Super Beets Health Benefits
Beetroots are known for its various health benefits. However, care should be taken when consuming beetroots for they contain high levels of sugar. They were even used as a sugar substitute for a while during the Crimean War. Beetroots are usually red in color and often used as a natural food...
- If I Have Hemorrhoids Do I Need a Colonoscopy?
Hemorrhoids are caused when the veins in the rectum just above the anus get blocked due to external pressure. This causes obstructions in the blood flow and also leads to swelling of the veins. Hemorrhoids are classified as internal hemorrhoids, which are within the anal canal, and external...
- Treatment for Meningitis
The severity of meningitis varies from one person to another. In common cases, medications can help solve the problem and the person may recover within 1 to 3 weeks. But in cases where there is a risk of the infection spreading to the meninges, hospitalization and other confirmation tests might be...
- Is Meningitis Contagious?
Caused by bacteria and viruses, meningitis is an inflammation (swelling) of the protective membranes covering the brain and spinal cord known as the meninges. The inflammation is usually caused by an infection of the fluid surrounding the brain and spinal cord. It can develop as a result of injury,...
- The Value of Clinical Intuition: Kids also Experience Drug Side Effects
Clinical intuition is difficult to describe. Personally, it is the art of integrating nonverbal information that a patient presents in order to reach a diagnosis, reducing the need for diagnostic testing. This is especially important in children who often react differently to procedures, tests and...