Dr. Briana I Brugner MD
Pediatrician3745 Cherokee St Suite 401 Kennesaw GA, 30144
Phone: Fax: Email: Website: Areas of Expertise: Privileges:
Education and Training
Univ of Tn, Memphis, Coll of Med, Memphis Tn 2001
Georgetown University in Washington DC
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Strep Throat
- Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Pediatrics
- Emory University School Of Med
- EMORY HEALTHCARE
Dr. Briana I Brugner MD's Practice location
Kennesaw, GA 30144Get Direction
Dr. Briana I Brugner MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Brugner
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- Diagnostic Tests for Autism Often Miss Features in Girls
Males and females of any age can both be on the autism spectrum. Currently, more boys and men have been diagnosed with autism than girls and women. Is this correct, though? Perhaps just as many girls are on the autism spectrum, but are failed to be diagnosed properly.The current standardized tests...
- Dehydration in Infants: What are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Dehydration is a condition that occurs when the body has lost more water than the amount that it has taken in. A baby’s body is made up of 75 percent of water. Every day, your baby will lose some amount of water from the body due to crying, sweating, urination, bowel movements and even with...
- How to Identify Insect Bites and Stings
The cause or severity of insect bites or stings can be determined by the symptoms. Most bug bite symptoms cause itchy or painful red bumps. Other insect bites can cause welts or blisters. The following are some clues of common insect bites:...
- Does the Pertussis Vaccine Have Any Contraindications and Side Effects?
Pertussis is an infection of the upper respiratory system. The disease is highly contagious and spreads through the coughing and sneezing of an infected individual. This highly contagious and airborne disease is caused by the bacteria called Bordetella pertussis. The symptoms of pertussis typically...
- Autism Parenting: Planning Safety Measures Post-Diagnosis
It can be really scary for a parent to hear about anything that might be wrong with their child. Autism is no exception. It’s one of the most common disorders affecting people from all over the world. No matter how common this disorder is, it still doesn’t make it any easier for a parent to...
- Dr. Regina Robbins M.D.1180 ERNEST W BARRETT PKWY NW KENNESAW GA 30144
- Dr. Sarah Elizabeth Yount MD3745 Cherokee St Nw Kennesaw GA 30144
- Dr. Kathleen Elizabeth Empen M.D.3895 Cherokee St Nw Kennesaw GA 30144
- Dr. Charles L Hutchinson MD205 Hawkins Store Rd Kennesaw GA 30144
- Nicole Davidson MD1180 Ernest W Barrett Pkwy NW Kennesaw Georgia 30144
- Dr. Avril Beckford MD1180 Ernest W Barrett Pkwy NW Kennesaw GA 30144