Dr. Irene Jacoub Mikhail MD
Pediatrician111 Michigan Ave Nw Washington DC, 20010
Dr. Irene Mikhail is a pediatrician practicing in Washington, DC. Dr. Mikhail is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Mikhail diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Mikhail can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD- 2008
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Allergy and Immunology, NIH, Bethesda, MD USA 2011
- National Institutes of Health 2011
Dr. Irene Jacoub Mikhail MD's Practice location
COLUMBUS, OH 43205Get Direction
- What is Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease?
This mild viral disease most commonly seen in children is caused by enterovirus. Hand, foot, and mouth disease may happen in adults as well. It is characterized by sores in the mouth, hands, and legs and usually lasts for a few weeks. The disease is more common during the summer and fall. This...
- How to Protect Children with Autism from Being Bullied
It is an unfortunate fact that children have a tendency to find weaknesses and differences in their peers and latch onto it, emotionally or physically hurting the other child in the process. When performed on purpose and repeatedly, this is bullying and is a serious problem. Bullying is violence,...
- Head Motions Offer Insight into Autism for Girls
Autism was always considered to be a boy’s disorder. Girls are diagnosed with autism, too, but at a much lower rate; five times as many boys are diagnosed with autism as are girls.That may not necessarily be because boys have autism more frequently than girls, though. It is possible that girls...
- How Is Autism Diagnosed?
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) describes a specific set of developmental and behavioral problems that affect an individual's behavior, as well as an individual's social and communication skills. A diagnosis of ASD means that your child’s social and communication skills, as well as play skills, are...
- What Is Ascariasis: Symptoms and Treatment
What is ascariasis?Ascariasis is a parasitic infection of the small intestine caused by the roundworm called Ascaris lumbricoides. Ascariasis is a common roundworm infection, especially in children. According to one of the reports from the World Health Organization (WHO), about 10 percent of the...
- Prevention of Croup
Croup is a viral infection that causes swelling of the airway. As a result, the airway becomes narrower, making it difficult to breathe. It is also accompanied by an irritation in the larynx (voice box) and trachea (windpipe). This condition is also known as laryngotracheobronchitis because the...
- Dr. Victoria Saunders MD111 Michigan Ave Nw Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Geeta Jain MD111 Michigan Avenue NW Washington District of Columbia 20010
- Dr. Michael C. Spaeder M.D.111 Michigan Ave Nw Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Mahmoud Kheirbek MD110 Irving St Nw Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Lineo Keneuoe Thahane M.D.111 Michigan Ave NW Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Ayesha Ahmad anwar MD111 Michigan Ave NW Washington DC 20010