Dr. Babak Eghbalieh, MD, FACS
Surgical Oncologist | Surgical Oncology5805 Sepulveda Blvd Suite 690 Sherman Oaks CA, 91411
Dr. Babak Eghbalieh is a surgical oncologist practicing in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Eghbalieh specializes in diagnosing, staging and treating cancer-related symptoms. Surgical oncologists also decide if the patient is a candidate for surgery or other cancer treatments based on certain factors such as age, physical fitness and other possible coexisting medical conditions
Education and Training
Sackler School of Medicine 2002
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Hiatal Hernia
- Stomach Cancer
- Umbilical Hernia
- Inguinal Hernia
- Aerolase® Technologies
- Lightpod Neo
- American College of Surgeons
- Ucsf Fresno Medical Education Program
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
Dr. Babak Eghbalieh, MD, FACS's Practice location
Sherman Oaks, CA 91411Get Direction
Santa Clarita, CA 91355Get Direction
Porter Ranch, CA 91326Get Direction
Dr. Babak Eghbalieh, MD, FACS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Eghbalieh
- What is Testicular Cancer: Get the Facts
Testicular cancer is a malignancy that affects the testes, which are the sex glands in men that are responsible for secreting the male sex hormone testosterone and for producing sperm cells that fertilize female eggs to kick start a pregnancy.Prevalence of testicular cancerIn the United States,...
- What Is Gastric Cancer: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
Gastric cancer, also known as stomach cancer, begins when cancer cells form in the inner lining of the stomach. This disease does not show clear signs and symptoms until it enters the later stages. The cancer may spread from the stomach to essential parts like the liver, lungs, bones, and lymph...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- What Does It Mean If Your Nipple Is Inverted?
What are inverted nipples?Inverted nipples, also called as nipple retraction, nipple inversion, or invaginated nipple, is a condition in which the nipples point inward instead of out. In some women, nipple retraction can be present at birth. In some cases, the condition may develop due to trauma or...
- What Is Nodular Melanoma?
Melanoma is a serious skin cancer which arises from pigment cells called as melanocytes. An invasive form of melanoma is called nodular melanoma. Nodular melanoma is a serious skin cancer that got its name from the word "nodule", a doctor’s term for a lump as nodular melanoma lesions are shaped...
- What Tests Determine Pancreatic Cancer?
Pancreatic cancer is a cancer that begins in the pancreas, which is the organ that lies behind the lower part of the stomach. This type of cancer is really difficult to diagnose and it is often detected late. In most cases, by the time this cancer is detected, it has already spread rapidly and thus...
- Dr. Anton Bilchik M.D., PH.D., M.B.A.2121 SANTA MONICA BLVD SANTA MONICA CA 90404
- Dr. Kristi Mari Funk M.D.8900 WILSHIRE BLVD STE 300 BEVERLY HILLS CA 90211
- Dr. James Samuel Tomlinson M.D.200 Medical Plaza Los Angeles CA 90024
- Dr. Rena Desai Callahan M.D.10945 Leconte Ave Los Angeles CA 90095
- Dr. Stephen Francis Sener M.D.1450 SAN PABLO ST STE 6200 LOS ANGELES CA 90033
- Mr. Joshua Ellenhorn MD8631 W 3RD ST LOS ANGELES CA 90048