Dr. Brian Jongeward is a Chiropractor practicing in Grand Forks, ND. Dr. Jongeward specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Jongeward seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Brian Vance Jongeward DC's Practice location
Grand Forks, ND 58201Get Direction
Dr. Brian Vance Jongeward DC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- Mr. Jordan James Mcintyre DC1000 South Columbia Road Grand Forks ND 58206
- Dr. Joshua Mcsparron D.C.1027 N 5th St Grand Forks ND 58203
- Dr. Kevin K Gruhot D.C., D.A.B.C.O., C.2840 19th Ave S Grand Forks ND 58201
- Dr. Daniel G Kiefat DC2525 Demers Ave Grand Forks ND 58201
- Dr. Garret Swenson D.C.402 University Ave Grand Forks ND 58203
- Dr. Sheila Swenson D.C.402 University Ave Grand Forks ND 58203