Dr. Yvonne Frank Moore MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Obstetrics6401 Poplar Ave Suite 530 Memphis TN, 38119
Dr. Yvonne Moore is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Memphis, TN. Dr. Moore specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Moore can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Moore can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
St Louis Univ Sch of Med, St Louis Mo 1980
Saint Louis University School of Medicine 1980
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- Menstrual Cramps
- Univ Of Tn Coll Of Med, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Univ Of Tn Coll Of Med, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- University of Tennessee Program
Dr. Yvonne Frank Moore MD's Practice location
Memphis, TN 38119Get Direction
GERMANTOWN, TN 38138Get Direction
Dr. Yvonne Frank Moore MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Moore
- What are the Treatment Options for Syphilis?
What is syphilis?Syphilis is a very dangerous disease if not diagnosed early and treated with proper medication. Worse, it may even lead to death. Syphilis is caused by the bacterium Treponema pallidum and has four stages in its pathogenesis. It is one of those diseases which does not have typical...
- Painkillers Can Increase Your Risk of Miscarriages
Use of non-aspirin anti-inflammatory painkillers may increase the risk of miscarriages in women, according to a new study published in the Canadian Medical Association Journal. This new study is large with more than 52,000 pregnant women from Canada. The study results show that women who had...
- Diabetes and High Blood Pressure Developed During Pregnancy Can Lead to Heart Disease
According to a new study published in Circulation: Journal of the American Heart Association, diabetes and high blood pressure during pregnancy may help to predict the risk of heart disease during early, middle-aged women. In this study, researchers analyzed data from more than 3,400 pregnant women...
- Some Women May Have the Genes That Cause Endometriosis
A new study published in the journal, Nature Genetics, has shown that women who have one of the two genetic variants may have increased risk of developing endometriosis. This offers new insight into the development of this condition, which affects about 6% to 10% of women. According to the...
- What is Post Partum Depression?
Mood swings are normal after giving birth. Your emotions could be so high then down the next minute. These changes in emotion is called post partum baby blues, which begins two to three days after giving birth and usually lasts for two weeks.On the other hand, some moms or new moms experience severe...
- Can my Diet Affect my Endometriosis?
When a woman is diagnosed with endometriosis, she often needs to change her whole lifestyle, including the food that she eats, so she can deal with the symptoms more effectively. Endometriosis is a very painful and uncomfortable disease that affects a woman's reproductive organs and the organs,...
- Dr. Riad Homsi MD80 Humphreys Center Memphis Tennessee 38120
- Dr. William David Stinson M.D.315 Walnut Bend South Cordova TN 38018
- Ms. Dominique Marie Butawan-ali MD6215 HUMPHREYS BLVD., STE 100 MEMPHIS TN 38120
- Dr. Michael Benedict Schneider MD6266 Poplar Ave Memphis TN 38119
- Dr. Michael R Caudle MD1910 Nonconnah Blvd Memphis TN 38132
- Dr. Todd D Tillmanns MD100 N Humphreys Blvd Memphis TN 38120