Dr. Bradley K Sherwood M.D.
Family Practitioner8170 Laguna Blvd #215 Elk Grove CA, 95758
Dr. Bradley Sherwood is a family practitioner practicing in Elk Grove, CA. Dr. Sherwood specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Sherwood possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ca- Davis- Sch Of Med- Davis Ca 1997
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- General Care
- Member Sierra Sacramento Valley Medical Society California Medical Association
- Member Professional Organizations:
Dr. Bradley K Sherwood M.D.'s Practice location
Elk Grove, CA 95758Get Direction
Dr. Bradley K Sherwood M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sherwood
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- Top 12 Natural Home Remedies for Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
What is a urinary tract infection (UTI)?A urinary tract infection (UTI) is an infection in the urinary system, which includes the kidneys, bladder, urethra, and ureters. Usually, UTIs happen in the lower urinary tract, which consists of the bladder and urethra.Women are more prone to developing...
- Urine Culture and Sensitivity Test: What Is It?
Urine Culture and Sensitivity TestA urine culture is a laboratory test that can identify specific types of germs that cause urinary tract infections. A urinary tract infection occurs when bacteria enter the urinary system through the urethra. Bacteria can rapidly grow and multiply, and cause an...
- What Causes Blood to Show Up in Urine?
Hematuria is the phenomenon in which traces of blood appear in the urine. It presents a unique problem because it is not a disease in itself. It is not infectious, nor is it capable of threatening a life. It is merely a warning sign that something is wrong inside the body. Though frightening in...
- Holistic Treatments for Sinusitis
A sinus infection can be caused by bacteria, virus, or fungi. Some of the symptoms of a sinus infection are congestion in the nasal passages, headaches, fever, and cough. It is always advisable to consult a physician if you are experiencing any of these symptoms. However, there are some natural...
- Dr. Ryan Howard Nicholas M.D.6555 Coyle Ave Carmichael CA 95608
- Dr. Raquel Cabrales Cripe M.D.2000 O St Sacramento CA 95811
- Dr. Antonina Bondyasheva M.D.4860 Y St Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Gregg D Nulton M.D.8170 Laguna Blvd Elk Grove CA 95758
- Dr. Karen E. Hart MD5340 Elvas Ave Sacramento CA 95819
- Miss Maria Carmel Soller M.D.3000 Q Street Sacramento CA 95816