Dr. Michelle Lee Mayfield jorgensen MD
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry1720 University Dr S Fargo ND, 58103
Dr. Michelle Mayfield jorgensen practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Fargo, ND. Dr. Mayfield jorgensen evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Mayfield jorgensen seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
University of Nebraska, Omaha, NB Medicine
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Eating Disorders
- Creighton University Affiliated Hospitals 2003
- University of Nebraska Medical Center
Dr. Michelle Lee Mayfield jorgensen MD's Practice location
Fargo, ND 58103Get Direction
Dr. Michelle Lee Mayfield jorgensen MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mayfield jorgensen
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- What Causes Eating Disorders
An eating disorder is usually classified as any one of a broad range of psychological disorders, but more specifically ones that demonstrate eating habits that are abnormal or absurd. The most common eating disorders are anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge-eating disorder. Anorexia refers...
- Dr. Nihit Gupta M.D.1919 Elm St N Dept Of Clinical Neuroscience Fargo ND 58102
- Dr. Rachel M. Fleissner MD100 4th St S Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. Jane Charlotte Gaffrey D.O.100 4th St S Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. Jeanine L Roembach MD2701 13th Ave S Fargo ND 58103
- Mr. Emmet Michael Kenney MD3201 33RD ST S FARGO ND 58104
- Dr. Kenneth J Fischer MD100 4th St S Fargo ND 58103