Dr. David Donaldson is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Woonsocket, RI. Dr. Donaldson performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Education and Training
Sackler School of Medicine 2000
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Vascular Disease
- Alton Ochsner Med Fndn, Urology; Alton Ochsner Med Fndn, General Surgery
- NSLIJHS/Hofstra North Shore-LIJ School of Medicine at North Shore University Hospital Program
David M Donaldson M.D.'s Practice location
Woonsocket, RI 02895Get Direction
David M Donaldson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- What Is a Bubble Study?
What is a bubble study?A bubble study is a type of echocardiogram, which is the ultrasound of the heart. An echocardiogram is done to visualize the heart and its surrounding areas. Better images of the heart can be produced when a “contrast” is used during the echocardiogram. In a bubble study,...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Adam Chodosh M.D.593 Eddy St Providence RI 02903
- Ohad Ziv MD2 Dudley Street Providence RI 02905
- Antony Fu-chin Chu MD593 EDDY ST PROVIDENCE RI 02903
- Michael K Hyder MD1076 N Main St Providence RI 02904
- Patrick J Blomberg MD99 Lincoln St Framingham MA 01702
- Peem Lorvidhaya MD2 Dudley Street Providence RI 02905