Dr. Shelandra Bell D.O.
Family Practitioner6245 Inkster Rd Garden City MI, 48135
Dr. Shelandra Bell is a family practitioner practicing in Garden City, MI. Dr. Bell specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Bell possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
- Garden City Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- American Osteopathic Association, American Academy of Family Physicians
What do you attribute your success to?
- Faith and her mother.
Favorite professional publications
- AAFP Family Medicine Journals
Dr. Shelandra Bell D.O.'s Practice location
Garden City, MI 48135Get Direction
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Different Blood Types and What They Mean
The ABO (A, B, AB, or O) blood group system is used to classify different types of antibodies in the plasma and antigens in the red blood cells (RBCs). The ABO blood group and RhD antigen determine the type of blood that is a perfect match for blood transfusions. The four ABO blood groups are: ...
- Did You Know That Bactrim Can Treat Multiple Infections?
Bacteria are microorganisms that thrive in the environment, but they are not always harmful. There are a number of vital functions that are performed by bacteria, which are essential for our day-to-day living. However, sometimes, these bacteria may leave harmful strains on or inside our body. When...
- Anemia: Get the Facts
Our body has three types of blood cells: white blood cells, red blood cells, and platelets. White blood cells (WBCs) or leukocytes are the type of cells that fights off infections in our body. The platelets work by helping our blood clot, and the red blood cells (RBCs) are the ones responsible for...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- The Importance of Circumcision
Do You Need a circumcision?All male are born with a foreskin. It is a mass of skin that covers the glans of the penis. This is a covering that grows with time as the child grows. Circumcision is the surgical removal of the foreskin leaving the head of the penis exposded. Circumcision has been...
- Dr. Grace W Patterson MD9150 Linwood Ave Detroit MI 48206
- Dr. Catherine A. Churgay M.D.518 Harriet St Ypsilanti Michigan 48197
- Mike Eldirani25325 Ford Rd Dearborn MI 48128
- Dr. Laura Lile M.D. R.PH.24201 Meridian Street Grosse Ile MI 48138
- Dr. David Piskorowski D.O.28100 Grand River Ave Farmington MI 48336
- Dr. Sylmara Chatman MD17603 W. 10 Mile Road Southfield MI 48075