Sujeeth Reddy Punnam M.D.
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease1801 E March Ln #a-170 Stockton CA, 95210
Dr. Sujeeth Punnam is a cardiologist practicing in Stockton, CA. Dr. Punnam specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Punnam also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Kakatiya Medical College, Ntr University Of Health Sciences MD
Kakatiya Medical College 1993
Andhra Medical College 1995
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Incarcerated inguinal hernia.
- In-hospital mortality and long-term use of inhaled corticosteroids.
- Global risk score and exercise testing.
- Level of adherence to National Cholesterol Education Program (NCEP); Adult Treatment Panel III Guidelines: are we doing it right?
- Role of vitamin E in the prevention of cardiovascular disease and cancer.
- Right ventricular asynergy as a prognosticator.
- Noninvasive risk assessment early after a myocardial infarction: are we looking at the right indicators?
- Adverse events associated with stopping clopidogrel after acute coronary syndrome.
- Coronary calcium and events in four ethnic groups.
- Anticoagulation in patients with acute ischemic stroke and atrial fibrillation--a balance of risks and benefits.
- Takotsubo cardiomyopathy in a patient with Addison disease.
- Isolated anomalous left anterior descending artery arising from right sinus of Valsalva: a rare anomaly.
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Peripheral Artery Disease (pad)
- Vascular Disease
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center Program
Sujeeth Reddy Punnam M.D.'s Practice location
Stockton, CA 95210Get Direction
Lansing, MI 48912Get Direction
Sujeeth Reddy Punnam M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Punnam
- How Can a Cardioverter-Defibrillator Treat Congestive Heart Failure?
Congestive heart failure is a common condition affecting the muscles of the heart and peripheries of the body. It leads to inefficient pumping action from the heart, which in turn results in a lesser amount of blood reaching the various parts of the body. Being highly prevalent in people aged over...
- What Is a Bubble Study?
What is a bubble study?A bubble study is a type of echocardiogram, which is the ultrasound of the heart. An echocardiogram is done to visualize the heart and its surrounding areas. Better images of the heart can be produced when a “contrast” is used during the echocardiogram. In a bubble study,...
- Long Commutes May Lead to Poor Health
A study published in, American Journal of Preventive Medicine, shows that people who commute long distances to work tend to have poor health. People who traveled more than 15 miles a day were more likely to be obese and had more belly fat, when compared to people who traveled less than 5 miles to...
- What Are the Health Benefits of Flax Seeds?
Numerous products that contain flax seeds are now hitting the market every other day and claim to provide additional health benefits. Flax seeds are now hailed as the new super food that helps to fight a number of diseases, including heart diseases, diabetes, and cancer. Although these seeds have...
- What is Atrial Fibrillation?
Atrial fibrillation refers to irregular heart rhythm with rapid heartbeat that affect the blood flow in the body. In this condition, the irregular heartbeat starts in the upper chambers of the heart, the atria. The irregularity in the heart beat results from the problem in the electrical system of...
- Citrus Fruits Can Reduce Your Risk of Stroke
Citrus fruits, like oranges and grape fruit, contain a compound that may reduce the risk of stroke in women, according to a study published in the American Heart Association journal, Stroke. Many of the earlier studies had shown the beneficial effect of antioxidants, like flavonoids, present in...
- Daren Stephen Primack MD1801 E March Ln Stockton CA 95210
- Alvin Cacho M.D.2800 N California St Stockton CA 95204
- John O Olowoyeye MD1801 E March Ln Stockton CA 95210
- Ramin Manshadi MD2633 Pacific Avenue Stockton CA 95204
- Rajiv H Punjya M.D.1530 Bessie Ave Tracy CA 95376
- Duc T. Nguyen D.O.211 Saint Francis Dr Cape Girardeau MO 63703