Sujeeth Reddy Punnam M.D.
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease1801 E March Ln #a-170 Stockton CA, 95210
Dr. Sujeeth Punnam is a cardiologist practicing in Stockton, CA. Dr. Punnam specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Punnam also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Kakatiya Medical College, Ntr University Of Health Sciences MD
Kakatiya Medical College 1993
Andhra Medical College 1995
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Incarcerated inguinal hernia.
- In-hospital mortality and long-term use of inhaled corticosteroids.
- Global risk score and exercise testing.
- Level of adherence to National Cholesterol Education Program (NCEP); Adult Treatment Panel III Guidelines: are we doing it right?
- Role of vitamin E in the prevention of cardiovascular disease and cancer.
- Right ventricular asynergy as a prognosticator.
- Noninvasive risk assessment early after a myocardial infarction: are we looking at the right indicators?
- Adverse events associated with stopping clopidogrel after acute coronary syndrome.
- Coronary calcium and events in four ethnic groups.
- Anticoagulation in patients with acute ischemic stroke and atrial fibrillation--a balance of risks and benefits.
- Takotsubo cardiomyopathy in a patient with Addison disease.
- Isolated anomalous left anterior descending artery arising from right sinus of Valsalva: a rare anomaly.
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Peripheral Artery Disease (pad)
- Vascular Disease
Sujeeth Reddy Punnam M.D.'s Practice location
Stockton, CA 95210Get Direction
Lansing, MI 48912Get Direction
Sujeeth Reddy Punnam M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Punnam
- 5 Tips on Living with High Blood Pressure
Living with high blood pressure is never easy. You have to watch yourself constantly with the knowledge that your body is malfunctioning. Most of the people who are diagnosed with this condition become depressive and lose the will to live. You have to know that even if you are diagnosed with high...
- What is the Impact of High Blood Pressure?
What is High Blood Pressure?High blood pressure is a condition whereby an individual’s blood vessels become strained due to high pressure by the blood flowing in them. It’s a dangerous condition not because it has any negative side-effects on its own but because of the potential health problems...
- What Is Costochondritis?
What is costochondritis?Costochondritis is the term for inflammation of cartilage junctions that hold the ribs and sternum or breastbone. The condition is related to chest pain that can affect anyone in the age group of 10-21 years old. Although the pain can often occur, it still remains a mystery...
- What is Blood Pressure, and How Is Blood Pressure Lowered?
Modern day lifestyle does come with the risk of certain disease that is a result of everyday stress, poor eating habits, lack of exercise, and so on. While we are all aware of these diseases, we fail to take timely steps to prevent them from happening to us, and, by the time these strike, it is...
- Congestive Cardiac Failure: What is Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (CRT)?
Do you want to know what Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (CRT) is? Do you know exactly how your heart functions? It works in a rhythm. It beats 60 to 100 times per minute, and when it beats, it pumps oxygenated blood to your whole body. When the heart relaxes immediately after each beat, impure...
- Lupus Patients are at Greater Risk of Heart Disease
Lupus is an unpredictable, multi-organ disease, and in some it may have milder course characterized by skin rashes or muscular aches, while in others it may start abruptly with predominant symptoms of some serious illness. It is not uncommon for lupus patients to present with the symptoms of kidney...
- Daren Stephen Primack MD1801 E March Ln Stockton CA 95210
- Alvin Cacho M.D.2800 N CALIFORNIA ST STE 14 STOCKTON CA 95204
- John O Olowoyeye MD1801 E March Ln Stockton CA 95210
- Suchdeep Singh Bains MD1801 E March Ln Stockton CA 95210
- Abbas A Chothia M.D.415 E Harding Way Stockton CA 95204
- Duc T. Nguyen D.O.1801 E March Ln Stockton CA 95210