Jonith Breadon, MD practices in Chicago at Aesthetic Dermatology and Laser Surgery as a Dermatologic Surgeon, board certified by American Board of Dermatology. Dr. Breadon was invited to join RealSelf ...
Education and Training
Loyola Univ of Chicago Stritch Sch of Med, Maywood Il 1978
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine 1978
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Seborrheic Dermatitis
- Contact Dermatitis
- Allergic Reaction
- Hives (urticaria)
- Lichen Planus
- Plantar Wart
- Cold Sores
- Sebaceous Cyst
- Fellow American Society of Dermatologic Surgery ( ASDS ) and Fellow, American Academy of Dermatology ( FAAD
- Fellow AAD Membership
- Howard Univ Hosp, Dermatology; Cook County Hosp, Internal Medicine
- University of Illinois Affiliated Hospitals
- Howard University Program
Dr. Jonith Y. Breadon M.D.'s Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Jonith Y. Breadon M.D. | Dermatologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Jonith Y. Breadon M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Cosmetic Reasons for Laser Hair Removal
Laser hair removal is a procedure during which the hair on the human body is removed with a laser. Almost any part of the human body can be treated with laser hair removal, except the eyebrows due to the possibility of severe eye damage. The entire process relies on using photo thermolysis, which...
- Are Vitamin Drinks Beneficial for Your Skin?
Vitamin drinks, or beauty beverages as they are commonly known as, are touted as one of the best recipe for glowing and youthful skin. It is more like a powerful purifying and perfecting solution for the skin. In the past years, a number of products claiming to have ‘functional benefits’ for...
- How Contagious Are Cold Sores?
A cold sore is an infection caused by the herpes simplex virus or HSV. The type of HSV that causes cold sores is the HSV-1. It is a very common condition that affects people before their twenties. Many Americans are infected by the HSV-1 by the time they are 20 years old. Cold sores can be painful...
- What Is Porphyria?
Porphyria is an inherited group of disorders that affect the skin and nerves. Porphyria that affects the skin is referred to as cutaneous porphyria, while the condition that affects the nerves is known as acute porphyria. Both types result in the accumulation of the chemical porphyrin in the body....
- Mono Rash: Get the Facts
What is mono?Infectious mononucleosis or "mono" for short is a viral infection caused by the Epstein-Barr virus (EBV). Although mono can affect people of all ages, it usually occurs in teenagers. The virus is transmitted and spread through infected saliva. For this reason, the infection is regarded...
- 5 Tips on Living with Melanoma
Melanoma is a type of lethal skin cancer. Often developing from a mole, it is caused by mutation of the skin cells due to damage in their DNA. These mutations result in a tumor formation within the cells that contain melanin (the pigment that gives skin its color) in the epidermis. The color of a...
- Dr. George Henry Engel MD708 MIDWEST CLUB PKWY OAK BROOK IL 60523
- Dr. Kenneth Gordon M.D.9977 Woods Dr Skokie IL 60077
- Edidiong Kaminska3808 N Lincoln Ave Chicago Illinois 60613
- John E. Stopka6918 West Archer Ave Chicago Illinois 60638
- Dr. Kevin Scott Pinski M.D.150 N Michigan Ave Chicago IL 60601
- Dr. Melissa Lynn Abrams M.D.676 N Saint Clair St Chicago IL 60611