Jian Yan is an acupuncturist practicing in Memphis, TN. Dr. Yan evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Yan treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Dr. Jian Yan M.D.;PHD's Practice location
Memphis, TN 38120Get Direction
Dr. Jian Yan M.D.;PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- Acupuncture for Weight Loss
Weight control is a multi-faceted problem and a functional program that involves stress reduction, diet, and exercise techniques. Chinese acupuncture and exercises for better digestion are also helpful means in the struggle with weight loss.Acupuncture is an ancient Chinese medicine practice that...
- Alternative Treatments for Liver Cancer
Alternative treatments for liver cancer refer to alternative medical procedures rather than the conventional and allopathic medications used to treat liver cancer. They include herbs, traditional Chinese medicine and homeopathy among others. The alternative treatments require a certification and...
- Holistic Treatments for Jock Itch
Western medicine has progressed remarkably in shaping healthcare and wellness therapies. There are scores of medicines that are useful in the treatment of a fungal infections like jock itch. The problem lies in the side effects of antifungal medicines, especially drugs like corticosteroids.Medicines...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- How to Use Acupuncture to Treat IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome is also referred to as mucous colitis or spastic colon. It’s labeled a syndrome since it involves multiple symptoms that vary from each person who is affected. It’s a mobility disorder of the large and small intestines. IBS-related symptoms include constipation,...
- Mr. David Colon LIC. AP1440 E Sandpiper Cir Hollywood FL 33026
- Candace V Billings LAC3710 JOHNWOOD DR MEMPHIS TN 38122
- Dr. Sai-jen Chen L.A.C5180 Park Ave Memphis TN 38119
- Ms. Wen-wen Chen L.AC747 Timber Creek Dr Cordova TN 38018
- Chuck Sullivan5575 POPLAR AVE STE 702 MEMPHIS TN 38119
- Dr. Judy Ann Harrick RN, LAC, PHD5575 Poplar Ave. Memphis TN 38119