Dr. Jeffrey Peck is a Chiropractor practicing in Lehigh Acres, FL. Dr. Peck specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Peck seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Jeffrey Michael Peck D.C.'s Practice location
Lehigh Acres, FL 33936Get Direction
Lehigh Acres, FL 33971Get Direction
Dr. Jeffrey Michael Peck D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- Dr. Lana Perkins D.C.11470 S Cleveland Ave Fort Myers FL 33907
- Dr. Charles J. Murphy D.C.3013 Del Prado Blvd S Cape Coral FL 33904
- Mr. Douglas A Merlo DC24830 South Tamiami Trail #1000 Bonita Springs FL 34134
- Dr. Wendy Lynn Maneri D.C.2360 State Route 89 Seneca Falls NY 13148
- Dr. Michelle Giroux D.C.9250 Corkscrew Rd Estero FL 33928
- Dr. Kristine Kay Johnson DC515 Cape Coral Pkwy E Cape Coral FL 33904