Dr. Rossitza Vakarelska is an internist practicing in Sioux Falls, SD. Dr. Vakarelska specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Vakarelska provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Sofia Med Academy, Fac of Med, Sofia, Bulgaria 1988
Medical University 1988
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Univ Of Sd Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine
- University of South Dakota School of Medicine Program
Dr. Rossitza T Vakarelska MD's Practice location
Sioux Falls, SD 57108Get Direction
Dr. Rossitza T Vakarelska MD's reviewsWrite Review
- 7 Random Reasons for Irregular Periods
The menstrual cycle normally happens every month with a series of monthly changes that occur in a woman’s body in preparation for the chance of pregnancy. Every month, women go through the process of ovulation, wherein one ovary releases an egg. When the egg is not fertilized, the uterine lining...
- What are the Health Benefits of the Consumption of Pumpkins?
Pumpkins come in all shapes, sizes, and colors. Orange or yellow, dark or pale green, these fruits offer loads of health benefits.Health Benefits of Pumpkins...
- Shapewear Garments May Help to Burn More Calories
A new study has shown that women who wear tight shapewear garments during a workout will burn more calories compared to women who do not. The researchers from the University of Virginia say that these garments makes the muscles work harder and burn more calories.In this study, 15 women with the...
- What Is a Drug Interaction?
IntroductionAccording to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, more than 20,000 deaths annually happen due to unintentional drug poisoning. Moreover, the US Food and Drug Administration stated that four or more prescribed medications are concurrently taken by 40 percent of Americans,...
- These Conditions Can Cause Dyspnea
OverviewDyspnea is the clinical term for shortness of breath or breathlessness experienced by both healthy individuals and patients with respiratory or cardiovascular diseases. It can also be a temporary condition that quickly resolves on its own or a symptom of a more serious health condition. A...
- What Is a Charley Horse?
What is a charley horse?A charley horse is a term used when referring to a muscle cramp or spasm. Although muscle cramps can occur in any muscle in the body, they are commonly experienced in the leg. In a muscle spasm, the muscle uncontrollably contracts and does not relax. When the contracting...
- Dr. Eric A Larson M.D.1205 S Grange Ave Sioux Falls SD 57105
- Dr. Obinna Emmanuel Nwadibia M.D1305 W 18th St Sioux Falls SD 57105
- Dr. Annette Marie Bosworth MD5019 S. Western Ave Sioux Falls SD 57108
- Dr. Michael W Shirley M.D.1305 W 18th St Sioux Falls SD 57105
- Dr. Joshua Joseph Vetter D.O.1305 W 18th St Sioux Falls SD 57105
- Dr. Jitendra Thakkar MD1305 W 18th St Sioux Falls SD 57105