Dr. Burak M Ozgur M.D.
Neurosurgeon3501 Jamboree Rd Suite 1200 Newport Beach CA, 92660
Burak M. Ozgur, M.D. is a neurosurgeon with a unique focus on a conservative, minimally invasive approach to spine surgery. Dr. Ozgur holds a rare double-board certification through both the American ...
Education and Training
Univ of Vt Coll of Med, Burlington Vt 1999
Neurological SurgeryAmerican Board of Neurological SurgeryABNS
- Stabilization of anterior cervical spine with bioabsorbable polymer in one- and two-level fusions.
- Minimally-invasive technique for transforaminal lumbar interbody fusion (TLIF).
- Prolonged Jackson-Pratt drainage in the management of lumbar cerebrospinal fluid leaks.
- Automated intraoperative EMG testing during percutaneous pedicle screw placement.
- Nonsyndromic craniosynostosis: current treatment options.
- Two-year clinical and radiographic success of minimally invasive lateral transpsoas approach for the treatment of degenerative lumbar conditions.
- Univ Ca San Diego Med Ctr, Neurological Surgery
- University California
- University California
Dr. Burak M Ozgur M.D.'s Practice location
Newport Beach, CA 92660Get Direction
NEWPORT BEACH, CA 92663Get Direction
Dr. Burak M Ozgur M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ozgur
- Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s Disease: It Isn't EasyTony led a normal life just like many of us. He was approaching his fifth to sixth decade, and he was the head of an engineering department--capable of making decisions and recalling those decisions. But suddenly, communication with his wife and children was...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Laminectomy
What Is a Laminectomy?The lamina is the back part of your vertebra covering the spinal canal. Your doctor could decide to eliminate your lamina or the bone spurs around it when either causes compression of your spinal cord or the roots of your nerves. Pressure on the roots of your nerves can cause:...
- What Is a Cervical Laminectomy?
A cervical laminectomy is performed to relieve the compression of the spinal cord and nerves around your neck. This is achieved by making the spinal canal wider, creating more space for your nerves. A part of the protruding bone or the lamina is either removed or trimmed during this procedure. The...
- Doctors and Specialists for Patients with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone is susceptible to Muscular Dystrophy, especially if it runs in your family. This disease involves the diminishing and weakening of muscles. It is also a progressive condition, meaning, it can get worse and worse if left untreated. Hence, health professionals highly recommend that you see...
- Dr. Farzad Massoudi M.D.23961 Calle De La Magdalena Laguna Hills CA 92653
- Dr. Ronald F. Young M.D4870 BARRANCA PKWY IRVINE CA 92604
- Dr. Michael Gordon Muhonen MD1010 West La Veta Ave Orange CA 92868
- Dr. Robert J Jackson M.D.23961 Calle De La Magdalena Laguna Hills CA 92653
- Peyman Tabrizi Other999 N Tustin Ave Santa Ana CA 92705
- Dr. Hector Wanhow Ho MD1010 W La Veta Ave # 710 Orange CA 92868