Dr. Jashbhai Patel is a general surgeon practicing in Melbourne, FL. Dr. Patel specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Patel provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Medical College Baroda 1969
University Medical College
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Skin Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Fellow American College of Surgeons
- Roswell Park Cancer Inst, Medical Oncology; Roswell Park Cancer Inst, Head And Neck Surgery; Detroit-MacOmb Hosps Corp, General Surgery; Detroit Rec Hsp-U Hlth C, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- SCS/MSUCOM/McLaren Macomb Program
Dr. Jashbhai K. Patel M.D.'s Practice location
Melbourne, FL 32901Get Direction
Malabar, FL 32950Get Direction
Dr. Jashbhai K. Patel M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Gallstone Removal?
Gallstones just like other stones such as kidney stones, can be very commonly found. However, their symptoms are not very visible. Someone could be suffering from gallstones and be completely unaware. Gallstones are essentially hard, stone-like deposits present in the gallbladder, which is a...
- What Are the Side Effects of Cholecystectomy?
Cholecystectomy is a common surgical operation currently performed for the treatment of gallbladder problems. The operation is basically a surgery done to remove the gallbladder. The removal of the gallbladder can be done in two different methods.Methods Used in a CholecystectomyOne of the methods...
- What Are The Risks Of A Hysterectomy?
A hysterectomy as a surgical means for removing the uterus is often resorted to when the female reproductive system develops complications. A hysterectomy would be the preferred option for combating the symptoms associated with cancer, endometriosis, fibroids, and painful and excessively heavy...
- What Is Hernia: Get the Facts
A hernia is marked by a bulge in the groin or abdomen, which occurs when an organ protrudes through the muscle opening that keeps it in place. Hernias are a very common problem and can occur in men or women of all ages.For instance, in the case of an incisional hernia, the intestines may protrude...
- What is Carpal Tunnel Release?
Carpal tunnel release surgery is a medical procedure that is used to relieve symptoms caused by carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS). Such symptoms include pain in the hand, tingling, and numbness. The procedure involves separating the ligaments in your hand to help relieve pressure on the nerve that...
- What Are the Risks of Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy, also called hydrocele repair, is a surgical procedure that aims to remove or repair a hydrocele, a sac of fluid that forms around a testicle, causing swelling and pain.Hydrocelectomy is like all other surgeries—risky, and one may get hurt during the procedure, react to the...
- Dr. Diego Velarde MD3165 Suntree Blvd Melbourne FL 32955
- Dr. Jose G Mejia MD1421 Malabar Rd Ne Palm Bay FL 32907
- Dr. Mark Edmund Pessa M.D.1350 S Hickory St Melbourne FL 32901
- Dr. Yvonne Denise Zabala D.O.1350 S Hickory St Melbourne FL 32901
- Dr. James Anthony Cunningham M.D.2900 Veterans Way Melbourne FL 32940
- Dr. Emran Riaz Imami M.D.111 E Hibiscus Blvd Melbourne FL 32901