Dr. Jonas Kilmer Westbrook D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice9 Main St Suite B Health Acces Lincoln ME, 04457
Dr. Jonas Westbrook is a Dentist practicing in Lincoln, ME. Dr. Westbrook specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Jonas Kilmer Westbrook D.D.S.'s Practice location
Lincoln, ME 04457Get Direction
BARRINGTON, NH 03825Get Direction
Dr. Jonas Kilmer Westbrook D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Westbrook
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Dr. Shanna Leigh Gagnon D.M.D.14 Merrill St Farmingdale ME 04344
- Dr. Tammy L Cook DMD304 Washington St Bath ME 04530
- Dr. William David Powell D.M.D.297 Augusta Rockland Rd Windsor ME 04363
- Dr. Catherine Bunin-stevenson DMD93 Churchill Street Wiscasset ME 04578
- Dr. Vance Lawson Horne D.M.D.130 Centre St Bath ME 04530
- Dr. Glen Sanford Davis D.M.D.16 BRISTOL ROAD DAMARISCOTTA ME 04543