Dr. Solomon G Brotman D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice3647 Hendricks Ave Jacksonville FL, 32207
Dr. Solomon Brotman is a Dentist practicing in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Brotman specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
University of Maryland DDS 1980
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American College of Dentists
Areas of researchHPV Markers in Saliva, Cracked Teeth, Repair versus Replacement of Restorations
Dr. Solomon G Brotman D.D.S.'s Practice location
Jacksonville, FL 32207Get Direction
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Dayn Boitet DDS1665 Eagle Harbor Parkway East Fleming Island FL 32003
- Natasha A. Patel DMD6144 Gazebo Park Pl Jacksonville FL 32257
- Dr. Joseph Lee DMD2845 University Blvd W Jacksonville FL 32217
- Dr. Blanca Martinez-Hoppe DMD4776 Hodges Blvd Jacksonville FL 32224
- Dr. Betty Klement DMD2140 Kingsley Ave Orange Park FL 32073
- Dr. Cj Henley DMD3675 Hendricks Ave Jacksonville FL 32207