Dr. Solomon G Brotman D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice3647 Hendricks Ave Jacksonville FL, 32207
Dr. Solomon Brotman is a Dentist practicing in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Brotman specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
University of Maryland DDS 1980
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American College of Dentists
Areas of researchHPV Markers in Saliva, Cracked Teeth, Repair versus Replacement of Restorations
Dr. Solomon G Brotman D.D.S.'s Practice location
Jacksonville, FL 32207Get Direction
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit a respectable dental office like Macleod trail dental every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- What Is Myrrh Used For?
What is myrrh?The word myrrh will probably not be a stranger to your ears. If you were raised in the Christian faith, it may be familiar to you since childhood. It was mentioned over 150 times in the Holy Bible. But what is it exactly?Myrrh is a resin or natural gum that is yellow to reddish-brown...
- Natasha A. Patel DMD6144 Gazebo Park Pl Jacksonville FL 32257
- Dr. Dayn Boitet DDS1665 Eagle Harbor Parkway East Fleming Island FL 32003
- Dr. Joseph Lee DMD2845 University Blvd W Jacksonville FL 32217
- Dr. Blanca Martinez-Hoppe DMD4776 Hodges Blvd Jacksonville FL 32224
- Dr. Betty Klement DMD2140 Kingsley Ave Orange Park FL 32073
- Dr. Cj Henley DMD3675 Hendricks Ave Jacksonville FL 32207