Dr. Ali Shojania DDS
Dentist5927 Balboa Ave San Diego CA, 92111
Dr. Ali Shojania is a dedicated Periodontist in San Diego that helps dental patients with Periodontal disease diagnosis & treatment, all on 4 dental implants, dental bone grafts, dental crown lengthening, ...
Education and Training
University Of Detroit Mercy DDS 2001
University Of Detroit Mercy Aentistry
- All On 4 Dental Implants
- Regular Dental Implants
- Dental Veneers Lumineers
- Dental Crowns And Bridges
- Snap On Implants To Dentures
- Dental Fillings
- Wisdom Teeth Removal
- Laser Treatment For Fillings
- Brite Smile Whitening Process
- Gum Surgery
- Surgical Placement Of Dental Implants
Dr. Ali Shojania DDS's Practice location
San Diego, CA 92111Get Direction
Dr. Ali Shojania DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shojania
- S. s.
implant done right..
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Dr. Michelle Sandler D.M.D.665 San Rodolfo Dr Solana Beach CA 92075
- Dr. Yaron Miller B.D.S138 Civic Center Drive Vista CA 92084
- Dr. Robert Alan Rosenfeld D.D.S.116 W Plaza St Solana Beach CA 92075
- Dr. Misako Hirota D.M.D.135 Civic Center Dr National City CA 91950
- Dr. Richard John Tannyhill D.D.S.1293 Encinitas Blvd Encinitas CA 92024
- Dr. Loc Bao D.D.S.4236 El Cajan Boulevard San Diego California 92105