Dr. Justin Bradley Nast MD
Preventative Medicine Specialist | Occupational Medicine4175 S Alamo Ave 355mdg/Sgp Tucson AZ, 85707
Justin Nast is a preventative medicine specialist practicing in Tucson, AZ. Nast specializes in the health of individuals, communities, and particular populations, focusing on how to protect and maintain health as well as prevent disease and dangers. As a preventative health specialist, Nast participates in the planning and evaluation of health services, researches diseases in specific populations and helps manage health care organizations. Preventative medicine specialists can specialize further in aerospace medicine, occupational medicine, or public health and general preventive medicine.
Education and Training
Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 1996
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Mcp Hahnemann Univ, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Dr. Justin Bradley Nast MD's Practice location
Tucson, AZ 85707Get Direction
TRAVIS AFB, CA 94535Get Direction
Dr. Justin Bradley Nast MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nast
- How to Prepare for Occupational Therapy
There really is no single way to prepare for occupational therapy or any other forms of therapy for that matter. Treatment of disease is straightforward. The tests are known and the diagnosis is definitive. If the medication is tested and the side-effects are known, then the recovery time can be...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Why Is the Cause of Multiple Sclerosis Unknown?
It is a challenging experience for a doctor to break the news of the disease to a patient suffering from multiple sclerosis (MS) as the cause of the disease is unknown.Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease where the immune system attacks its tissues. It is a progressive neurological disorder....
- Reasons Why You Need Occupational Therapy
Our days go by with daily occupations. These occupations represent who we really are in life. Different occupations performed daily may include different roles like being a husband, wife, parent, child, football player, tennis player, an actor, musician, doctor, firefighter, etc. Our occupations...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- What Conditions Warrant Occupational Therapy?
In general, therapy refers to an attempt of diagnosing a health problem upon identification. Various forms of therapy have been created to address different health problems. Occupational therapy (OT) is among the newer forms of therapies which is very closely related to physical therapy (PT), but is...
- Dr. Avelino O Leal M.D.2005 W Ruthrauff Rd Tucson AZ 85705
- Dr. Dennis L Thrasher MD3681 S Palo Verde Tucson AZ 85713
- Dr. Christian Kline Peters D.O.6070 W Desert Marigold Ln Tucson AZ 85742
- Dr. Russell Donald Simbari MD4600 S Park Ave Tucson AZ 85714
- Ms. Susan S Courtney MD1925 W Orange Grove Rd Tucson AZ 85704
- Dr. Wayne Fredrick Peate MD1951 N Wilmot Road Tucson AZ 85712