Dr. Jacob Whiting practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in IOWA CITY, IA. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Whiting treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
Dr. Jacob Whiting M.D.'s Practice location
IOWA CITY, IA 52242Get Direction
Dr. Jacob Whiting M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Paroxysmal Atrial Fibrillation?
What Is Paroxysmal Atrial Fibrillation?Paroxysmal is a condition derived from atrial fibrillation. Atrial fibrillation (AFib) refers to abnormal heartbeats. These impulses are not just irregular heartbeats, but appear as vibrations in the atria chamber of the heart. Once a person suffers from the...
- Study Confirms Molecular Link Between PTSD and Alzheimer's
An increasing amount of evidence suggests a link between post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) during early childhood and a higher probability of developing Alzheimer’s in old age. For the longest time, this theory remained just that--a theory. However, a more recent study may have discovered a...
- This Compound in Foods Found to Limit Effectiveness of Ovarian Cancer Drug
Pitavastatin targets HMGCR in ovarian cancer, and it has shown to be capable of regressing Ovcar-4 tumor xenographs. However, recent studies have shown that if a diet includes geranylgeraniol, the effectiveness of pitavastatin may be limited or stopped.Treating ovarian cancerUnfortunately, it is...
- Fibromyalgia: The 18 Tender Points
Are you suffering from aching or stinging around various parts of your body? It might not be just something common like muscle soreness if it keeps occurring and it seems like there's no chance to stop it. Chances are, you might have fibromyalgia. But before you start self-diagnosing, you're going...
- What Causes Liver Cancer
Liver cancer is a condition which occurs when your liver cells begin to grow uncontrollably. Although nearly all body cells can become cancerous and spread to the liver, only cancers that originate or begin in the liver are called liver cancer, or primary liver cancer. Many factors have been linked...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Fibromyalgia
What is fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a medical condition that is characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain along with sleep disturbances, memory problems, mood swings, and fatigue. According to studies, fibromyalgia intensifies painful sensations by affecting how the brain processes pain...
- Dr. Ramprasad Sripada MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Amanda Elizabeth Skiftun M.D.200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Nathan Michael Blair M.D.200 HAWKINS DR IOWA CITY IA 52242
- Dr. Jimmy J Windsor MD200 HAWKINS DR IOWA CITY IA 52242
- Dr. Richard William Russillo M.D.200 HAWKINS DR IOWA CITY IA 52242
- Dr. Paul Andrew Miska D.O.200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242