Dr. Todd Ray Wurth MD
Hand Surgeon | Hand Surgery206 Bedford Way Franklin TN, 37064
Dr. Todd Wurth is a hand surgeon practicing in Franklin, TN. Dr. Wurth specializes in caring for hand, wrist and forearm problems without the option of surgery unless necessary. Many hand surgeons are also experts in diagnosing and caring for shoulder and elbow problems and tend to suggest non-surgical treatments such as hand therapy or physical therapy.
Education and Training
University of Louisville School of Medicine 1998
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS- Surgery of the Hand
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Trigger Finger
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Allegheny General Hospital 2004
Dr. Todd Ray Wurth MD's Practice location
Franklin, TN 37064Get Direction
FRANKLIN, TN 37067Get Direction
- Mild, Moderate, and Severe Vertigo
Vertigo can vary from one person to another, sometimes being just a minor inconvenience and other times becoming a disabling condition. To address these differences, vertigo is classified either as a mild, moderate or severe vertigo. ...
- Why Ovarian Cancer is Difficult to Detect Early
All too often we hear the term “the silent killer” when describing ovarian cancer. This term has come from the false belief that ovarian cancer is a disease without any warning signs and without much research. However, there is quite a lot of research, in fact, that confirms that most women who...
- The Link Between Upper Respiratory Infections and Multiple Sclerosis Relapse
The flu is one of the great fears of winter. Many people worry about how many days of work they’ll miss if they get it, and who will still home with the kids if they get sick. While the flu can be uncomfortable and annoying for most healthy individuals, it can be much scarier for others. Most of...
- Schools Join the Fight Against Lymphoma and Blood Cancers
Students at St. Paul Catholic School in Weirton, West Virginia have made their mark in the battle against cancer. By participating in a Student Series program hosted by the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, students were able to raise $2,006.93 and donate the proceeds to discovering a cure for...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Dr. Jane Merideth Siegel MD301 21st Ave North Nashville TN 37203
- Dr. Dave Almon Alexander M.D.301 21st Ave North Nashville TN 37203
- Dr. Vincent P Novak MD3601 THE VANDERBILT CLINIC NASHVILLE TN 37232
- Dr. Christopher Michael Stutz M.D.3601 Tvc Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Michael Andrew Milek M.D.301 21st Ave North Nashville TN 37203
- Dr. Philip Gerlach Coogan M.D.301 21st Ave North Nashville TN 37203