Dr. Greg Markway is a Dentist practicing in Gardner, KS. Dr. Markway specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
Umkc-School Of Dentistry DDS 2001
- Preventative Dental Care
- Dental Hygiene & Cleanings
- Periodontal & Gum Tissue Treatments
- Scaling & Root Planning (deep Cleaning)
- Root Canal Treatment
- Orthodontics (braces And Invisalign)
- Childrens Dentistry
- Implants & Implant-supported Dentures
- Bridges & Crowns
- Cosmetic Dentistry Including Crowns, Veneers, Composites
- Teeth Whitening (in Office And At Home)
- Flouride Treatments And Protective Sealants
- Bruxism And Tmj Treatment
- Dentures & Partial Dentures
- MemberAmerican Dental Association 2007
- MemberKansas Dental Association 2001
- MemberInternational Dental Implant Association
Dr. Greg M Markway D.D.S.'s Practice location
Gardner, KS 66030Get Direction
GARDNER, KS 66030Get Direction
Dr. Greg M Markway D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Markway
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Dr. Steven Wayne Blum D.D.S.19613 W 101st St Lenexa KS 66220
- Dr. James T Voorhees DDS8615 Rosehill Rd Lenexa KS 66215
- Dr. Jamie L Smiley DDS6700 W 121st Street Leawood KS 66209
- Dr. Matthew T. Lenz D.D.S.14221 Metcalf Ave Overland Park KS 66223
- Dr. Jacob Winfield Meggison D.D.S.11551 Granada Ln Leawood KS 66211
- Dr. Christopher C Rooney DDS5201 College Blvd Leawood KS 66211