Dr. Qasim Latif Chaudhry MB BCH
SurgeonIowa Methodist medical center Des Moines IA, 50309
Dr. Chaudhry received his medical degree from Cambridge University, United Kingdom and completed his general surgery residency at State University of New York at the University of Buffalo. Dr. Chaudhry ...
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Dr. Qasim Latif Chaudhry MB BCH's Practice location
Des Moines, IA 50309Get Direction
Dr. Qasim Latif Chaudhry MB BCH's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chaudhry
- Does Aneurysm Require Surgery?
An aneurysm is the formation of a bulge when the walls of the arteries weaken. It is an artificial condition that can remain undetected for years. If it ruptures, it could lead to many complications and, at times, even death. The following are a few figures concerning the deaths caused by different...
- Reasons Why You May Need Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is an operation that is used to remove hydrocele from an individual. The term hydrocele refers to the accumulation of serum fluid around the testicle. This fluid is secreted by a pouch of serous membrane that lines the testicles called tunica vaginalis.Hydrocele that occurs to infants...
- Understanding Appendicitis in Children
Appendicitis is a serious condition that can affect both men and women at any point in life. However, it has been found that children and toddlers account for the majority of deaths caused by it. There could be several reasons behind this: The foremost is that adults can easily recognize and express...
- Diagnosing Appendicitis During Pregnancy
Diagnosing appendicitis during pregnancy is difficult because its symptoms are quite similar to those of pregnancy. Therefore, it’s important to be aware of this condition and consult your doctor immediately if you feel that the signs and symptoms you are experiencing are indicative of...
- What Are the Risks of a Laparoscopy?
Laparoscopy is a surgical procedure that is done to examine various abdominal organs or female pelvic organs. The procedure is sometimes called as "diagnostic laparoscopy" or "keyhole surgery". This procedure can identify problems such as adhesion, fibroids, infections, and cysts.The procedure...
- Appendectomy Aftercare
What is an Appendectomy?The appendix is a pouch-like organ situated in the lower right abdomen in the first part of the large intestine. The importance or function that is carried out by this structure is not very clear, hence it is referred to as a "vestigial structure". When the appendix causes...
- Dr. Benjamin P Schlicher MD1415 Woodland Ave Des Moines IA 50309
- Dr. Michael P Mohan M.D.5950 University Ave West Des Moines IA 50266
- Dr. Tamer Ayad Malik MD1212 PLEASANT ST STE 211 DES MOINES IA 50309
- Dr. Jason Kimball Shellnut M.D.1415 Woodland Ave Des Moines IA 50309
- Dr. Natisha Nicole Jensen MD1111 6th Ave Des Moines IA 50314
- Dr. Mollie Marie James D.O.1111 6th Ave Des Moines IA 50314