Dr. Qasim Latif Chaudhry MB BCH
SurgeonIowa Methodist medical center Des Moines IA, 50309
Dr. Chaudhry received his medical degree from Cambridge University, United Kingdom and completed his general surgery residency at State University of New York at the University of Buffalo. Dr. Chaudhry ...
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Dr. Qasim Latif Chaudhry MB BCH's Practice location
Des Moines, IA 50309Get Direction
Dr. Qasim Latif Chaudhry MB BCH's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chaudhry
- What Is a Thrombosed Hemorrhoid?
Hemorrhoids result from the application of pressure in the anus and rectum. This pressure affects the flow of blood, resulting in the formation of swellings in the veins covering these areas, known as hemorrhoids. At times, the vessels may not allow blood to flow properly along these veins and the...
- Laparoscopy for Endometriosis
What is laparoscopy?Laparoscopy is a common procedure used for diagnosing and removing mild to moderate endometriosis. The surgeon puts a small viewing instrument known as laparoscope through a small abdominal cut. If more access is needed, the surgeon makes a small cut or two on the abdomen to...
- What to Expect After a Tonsillectomy
A tonsillectomy is mostly carried out as an outpatient operation, where the patient is allowed to go home on the same day after the surgery. However, a one-day hospital stay is recommended if complications occur after the operation and if the patient has a minor or complex medical...
- What Are the Risks of Gallbladder Surgery?
Your gallbladder has a very big role in the body during digestion. It is the organ that collects a fluid known as bile, which helps you to digest food. If your gallbladder develops complications, you may need to have it removed. You may also have it removed if you develop gallstones. Gallstones are...
- What to Expect if You Need a Hysterectomy
What is Uterus?Uterus is a hollow muscular and inverted pear shaped structure. It lies in the pelvic cavity between the urinary bladder and the rectum. It is attached by ligaments to the pelvic wall. The uterus consists of a body called corpus a narrow uterine cavity called internal Os and the...
- What to Expect After Recovery from an Appendectomy
Appendectomy is the term that is used in the medical field to refer to a surgical operation used to remove the appendix. The appendix is a small tube-shaped pouch that is attached to the large intestines. An appendectomy is an emergency operation that is conducted to treat the inflammation of the...
- Dr. Benjamin P Schlicher MD1415 Woodland Ave Des Moines IA 50309
- Dr. Jason Kimball Shellnut M.D.1415 Woodland Ave Des Moines IA 50309
- Dr. James Robert Swegle M.D.1212 Pleasant St Des Moines IA 50309
- Dr. Angela Jill Seda M.D.1415 Woodland Ave Des Moines IA 50309
- Dr. Garret Thomas Lechtenberg M.D.1415 Woodland Ave Des Moines IA 50309
- Mr. Jacob Rinker M.D.1415 Woodland Ave Des Moines IA 50309