Dr. John Kardos is an optometrist practicing in New Freedom, PA. Dr. Kardos specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Kardos performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
John T Kardos O.D.'s Practice location
New Freedom, PA 17349Get Direction
SHREWSBURY, PA 17361Get Direction
John T Kardos O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kardos
My favorite doctor.
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- Eyelid Twitching and Stress
What is eyelid twitching?Eyelid twitching or myokymia is an involuntary eyelid spasm. The upper lid is usually affected, but spasms can also occur in the lower lid or both lids. Eyelid twitching is often mild for most people. However, others may experience stronger spasms, which may force their lids...
- What is Age-Related Cataracts?
When the eye lens changes with age, cataracts develop and your vision becomes blurry. A clear structure, the lens is located at the back of the pupil. Light streams in via the cornea and the lens directs it to the retina when it enters the eye.When you start to age, cataracts can begin developing,...
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- Dr. Matthew Lloyd Burr O.D.1155 Carlisle St Hanover PA 17331
- Dr. Martin J Weintraub M.D.200 Washington Heights Medical Center Westminster MD 21157
- Dr. Eric Q Williams OD1209 York Rd Lutherville Timonium MD 21093
- Dr. Sheldon Lee Leibowitz OD280 Woodward Road Westminster MD 21157
- Ms. Katie M Hertz OD10 N Greene St Baltimore MD 21201
- Dr. Brendan Pancott O.D.1800 Loucks Rd York PA 17408