Nan Cameron is an acupuncturist practicing in Wilmington, NC. Dr. Cameron evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Cameron treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Nan Cameron LAC's Practice location
Wilmington, NC 28401Get Direction
Nan Cameron LAC's reviewsWrite Review
- The Risks of Acupuncture
The risks associated with acupuncture are minimal if you have a competent, qualified acupuncture practitioner.Possible complications and side effects include:Worsening of Pre-existing SymptomsWhilst most people experience a significant improvement in their condition following acupuncture, some...
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- What to Expect While Undergoing an Acupuncture
Before having your first acupuncture treatment, there are numerous things you should keep in mind. Most acupuncture points are situated on the legs and lower arms, so it’s important to wear clothes that will allow easy access to such areas. Moreover, avoid going for treatment while hungry or right...
- Alternative Treatments for Liver Cancer
Alternative treatments for liver cancer refer to alternative medical procedures rather than the conventional and allopathic medications used to treat liver cancer. They include herbs, traditional Chinese medicine and homeopathy among others. The alternative treatments require a certification and...
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- Andrew Kingoff5917 Oleander Drive, Suite 202 Wilmington North Carolina 28403
- Ms. Patricia J Miller L.AC.217 N 5th Ave Wilmington NC 28401
- Kathleen Leonard Rebeck L.AC.1306 N Atlantic Ave Southport NC 28461
- Mr. Brendan C. Cook L.AC.219 Racine Dr Wilmington NC 28403
- Ms. Margaret Page Paterson L. AC., M.AC.1904 Eastwood Rd Wilmington NC 28403
- Enhong Yu1908 Eastwood Rd Wilmington NC 28403