Dr. Aseem Bhandari is an interventional radiologist practicing in New Hyde Park, NY. Dr. Bhandari specializes in minimally invasive, targeted treatments. Interventional radiologists use X-Rays, MRIs and other advanced imaging to put catheters in the body in order to treat the source of the disease internally. Many conditions that once required surgery can now have less risk, less pain and fewer invasions when treated by an interventional radiologist.
Aseem Kumar Bhandari M.D.'s Practice location
New Hyde Park, NY 11040Get Direction
SAVANNAH, GA 31404Get Direction
Aseem Kumar Bhandari M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Celiac Disease Drug Market Projected to Grow Significantly
The latest market research on global celiac disease has been released. This research entitled "Global Celiac Disease Drugs Market 2017-2021" was made available on the Research and Markets' offering website. The report predicts that the the drug market for celiac disease will grow on a global scale...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- What Is Double Vision?
What is Double Vision?Seeing two images of the same object displaced horizontally or vertically is known as double vision or diplopia. While most of the cases of double vision are not serious, some need to be treated quickly. There are three categories of diplopia:...
- Recognizing Dehydration Symptoms
Dehydration happens when your body loses fluids more than the amount that you have taken in, especially water. You can develop dehydration by sweating a lot, by urinating too much, or it can also occur due to an inadequate absorption of water to your body due to certain illnesses. All of these...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Liver Cancer?
Liver cancer is a condition that is characterized by the abnormal or cancerous growth of liver cells. Liver cells are also called as hepatocytes. Hence, liver cancer can also be called as hepatocellular cancer. Although other cell types can become cancerous, the most common cause of liver cancer is...
- Does Ketogenic Diet Help to Manage Epilepsy?
It has been noted in many people that symptoms of epilepsy reduce with fasting. Ketogenic diet is helpful in maintaining the metabolism, including fasting. With ketogenic diets, the body produces a good amount of ketones, which is why it is in the name Ketogenic, meaning generating ketones. Ketones...
- Dr. Israel Schur MD403 East 91st Street New York NY 10128
- Dr. Marc H Schiffman M.D.1468 Madison Ave New York NY 10029
- Dr. Sean David Lavine M.D.710 W 168th St New York NY 10032
- Minh-nhut Yvonne Dang M.D.403 East 91st Street New York NY 10128
- Dr. David Craig Madoff M.D.525 E. 68th Street, P-501 New York NY 10065
- Peter Schlossberg MD622 W 168th St New York NY 10032