Dr. Ariel Jurmann is an anesthesiologist practicing in New Hyde Park, NY. Dr. Jurmann ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Jurmann also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Suny At Stony Brook Hlth Sci Ctr, Stony Brook Ny 1998
State University of New York / Health Science Center At Stony Brook 1998
- Nyu Hospitals Center, Anesthesiology Univ Hosp-Suny Stony Brook, General Surgery
Dr. Ariel Jurmann M.D.'s Practice location
New Hyde Park, NY 11040Get Direction
Dr. Ariel Jurmann M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jurmann
- Life Inflamed: Lupus Symptoms, Complications, and Getting Ahead of Flares
Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) or simply lupus is a chronic autoimmune disease characterized by the immune system going into overdrive and attacking antigens and healthy tissue alike. This leads to inflammation affecting multiple organs like the kidneys, heart, lungs, and brain and also causing...
- Heavy Cream Substitutes
Heavy cream, also called heavy whipping cream, is a staple ingredient cooks and bakers use. It is often used in many different recipes, such as sauces and soups, including ice cream, sour cream, and homemade butter.Heavy cream comes from the high-fat part of fresh milk, and when milk is left to...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Dr. Chandrakant M. Patel M.D.25 Rockwood Place Englewood New Jersey 07631
- Dr. Jay R. Shayevitz M.D.601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642
- Daniel Bosshart Other166 E. Main Street Huntington NY 11743
- Dr. Garnett Carlton Headley MD423 East 23rd Street New York New York 10010
- Dr. Joseph Schianodicola MD506 6th Street Brooklyn New York 11215
- Mohammed Enamul Hoque1545 Atlantic Avenue Brooklyn New York 11213