Dr. Sobha Kollipara is a pediatric endocrinologist practicing in Roseville, CA. Dr. Kollipara specializes in growth, puberty, diabetes or other disorders related to hormones that produce certain conditions in children and growing young adults. Pediatric endocrinologists possess copious knowledge on hormone chemicals and how they can affect other parts of the body and their functions.
Education and Training
Osmania Med Coll- Univ Hlth Sci- Vijayawada- Hyderabad- Ap- India 1971
Ntr University of Health Sciences
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Endocrinology
- Univ Ca Davis Med Ctr, Pediatric Endocrinology Dc Gen Hosp, Pediatrics
- District of Columbia General Hospital
- U.C. Davis Medical Center
Dr. Sobha Kollipara MD's Practice location
Roseville, CA 95661Get Direction
Dr. Sobha Kollipara MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Diabetes vs. Science: Who’s Winning?
What Is Diabetes?Diabetes is a serious chronic illness that could affect 552 million people by the year 2030, according to the International Diabetes Federation (IDF). A person suffering from diabetes is at a much greater risk of heart attack, kidney damage, or stroke. Therefore, we are now putting...
- What Is Metabolism?
IntroductionMetabolism is a complex biochemical process that is needed to maintain life. Availability of nutrients and nutrition are closely associated with metabolism since metabolism is a process that involves the conversion of food into energy, which is used to fuel the body's cells. The basal...
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- Pre-digested Formula May Reduce the Risk of Type 1 Diabetes in Infants
A new study has shown that pre-digested formula may reduce the risk of Type 1 diabetes in infants who have a high risk for developing this condition. The study reports that babies who were fed on pre-digested formula had a 50% lower chance of developing the kind of antibodies that predict diabetes,...
- What is Apert Syndrome?
Apert syndrome, named after the French physician who described the condition for the first time, is a genetic disorder characterized by several birth defects. Children with this syndrome will have an abnormally developed face and skull. This syndrome is rare and in most cases, it develops even when...
- Glucose Monitor May Eliminate Need for Finger Stick
A novel system that has already been approved has a revolutionary technology to monitor blood sugar levels. It works with a small sensor that is placed on the arm of the person being monitored and gives reports minute by minute.Glucose monitoring is something that people with diabetes should do...
- Mr. Ulhas Mahabala Nadgir MD3814 AUBURN BLVD SACRAMENTO CA 95821
- Dr. Francis Hoe MD1600 Eureka Rd Roseville CA 95661
- Dr. Floyd l Culler iii MD3814 AUBURN BLVD SACRAMENTO CA 95821
- Mr. Bagher Mohamad Sheikholislam MD5301 F Street Sacramento CA 95819
- Dr. Andrew Alan Bremer M.D., PHD2516 Stockton Blvd Sacramento CA 95817
- Mr. Gnanagurdasan Prakasam MD3814 AUBURN BLVD SACRAMENTO CA 95821