Dr. Steven Lloyd Sabin M.D.
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)B3 Cornwall Dr East Brunswick NJ, 08816
Dr. Steven Sabin is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in East Brunswick, NJ. Dr. Sabin specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
Education and Training
Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch- New Brunswick Nj 1992
Umdnj - R. W. Johnson Medical School 1992
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Hearing Loss
- Ear Infection
- Nasal Polyps
- Ear Wax
- Suny Hlth Sci Ctr Brooklyn, Otolaryngology; U Hosp-Suny Hlth S C-Bklyn, General Surgery
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center and Affiliated Hospitals
- Suny Health Science Center At Brooklyn Program - Otolaryngology
Dr. Steven Lloyd Sabin M.D.'s Practice location
East Brunswick, NJ 08816Get Direction
EAST BRUNSWICK, NJ 08816Get Direction
Dr. Steven Lloyd Sabin M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sabin
- Ear Infections: What Is a Tympanostomy Tube and What Is It Used For?
Ear infections are a common occurrence in children. Almost all children have got at least one episode of an ear infection by the age of 5 years. Ear infections can be viral or bacterial. Viral infections resolve in their own, while bacterial infections can be effectively treated with antibiotics....
- Why Does Sleep Apnea Happen?
Sleep apnea may seem baffling at first. How much do you really know about the disease? What causes you to stop breathing in your sleep? Is this a natural phenomenon? Are some people more prone than others? How can you prevent it? Having many questions about a potential condition is normal. Many...
- Tips on Living With Mumps
Mumps occurs mostly in children and is caused by a paramyxovirus. However, certain viruses like influenza, cytomegalovirus, and Coxsackie virus can also demonstrate swelling of the salivary glands similar to that of mumps. Mumps can be passed through infected saliva after a sneeze or a cough....
- How to Tell if You Have a Sleep Disorder
Excessive sleepiness seems to be increasing among people, according to a report by the National Sleep Foundation. In recent a poll conducted by the organization, 20% of Americans reported to have under six hours of sleep on average. This figure was just 13% in 2001. “This is basically because of...
- What Causes Sinusitis?
When one or more paired sinuses or air cavities within the facial bones and forehead become infected and inflamed, excessive mucus blocks the airways, creating nasal congestion, pain, and the general discomfort associated with sinusitis.There Are Many Factors That Cause Sinusitis 1. The Role Played...
- Holistic Treatments for Sinusitis
A sinus infection can be caused by bacteria, virus, or fungi. Some of the symptoms of a sinus infection are congestion in the nasal passages, headaches, fever, and cough. It is always advisable to consult a physician if you are experiencing any of these symptoms. However, there are some natural...
- Dr. Phillip A Wackym MDOtolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, 10 PLUM ST FL 5 NEW BRUNSWICK NJ 08901
- Dr. Nicole A Schrader MD615 Executive Drive Princeton NJ 08540
- Dr. Shawn Christopher Ciecko M.D.1 TELEPORT DR STE 200 STATEN ISLAND NY 10311
- Dr. Abraham I Sinnreich M.D.1 TELEPORT DR STE 200 STATEN ISLAND NY 10311
- Dr. Samuel S Becker MD256 Bunn Dr Princeton NJ 08540
- Dr. John Lewis Saporito MD1131 Broad Street Shrewsbury NJ 07702