Dr. Pan's training and experience allows her to take care of a wide variety of both acute and chronic kidney diseases. Children with kidney disease can face many challenges and it is her goal to help ...
Education and Training
Med Coll of Wi, Milwaukee Wi 1983
Med College Of Wisconsin 1983
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Nephrology
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- 2011 Milwaukee Super Doctors
- Kidney Transplant, Enuresis, High Blood Pressure (hypertension) And More
- Childrens Hosp Med Ctr, Pediatric Nephrology; Kaleida Hlth Sys -Chldrn Hosp, Pediatrics
- Chldns Hospital Buffalo
- Women & Children's Hospital of Buffalo 1983
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center - Ped Nephrology 1989
- Pediatric Nephrology - Children's Hospital Medical Center - Cincinnati, OH 1986
Dr. Cynthia Pan MD's Practice location
Milwaukee, WI 53226Get Direction
MILWAUKEE, WI 53226Get Direction
Dr. Cynthia Pan MD's reviewsWrite Review
- When Is Allergy Season?
Allergy season would mainly depend on the underlying factor of what individuals are allergic to and where they live. If an individual is suffering from a seasonal allergy or hay fever, then tree pollens could trigger the allergic reaction in the season of spring or late winter. If you are allergic...
- Oxygen Supply Management for COPD Patients
When an individual has COPD, air is being blocked because of the tightening of the airways due to inflammation (bronchitis), and it is also possible for the patient to experience alveolar over-inflation (emphysema). The latter condition creates a problem to the exchange of oxygen and carbon dioxide,...
- Nephrotic Syndrome in Children: What You Need to Know
Nephrotic Syndrome in ChildrenNephrotic syndrome in children is not a disease, but rather a group of symptoms that usually indicate kidney damage (particularly glomeruli damage) and proteinuria (high levels of protein in the urine). When there is kidney damage, a protein called albumin, which is...
- Wilms Tumor Facts
Wilms TumorWilms tumor, also called as nephroblastoma, is a type of cancerous tumor in the kidneys. The name of the disease comes from a German doctor named Max Wilms, who wrote about it in 1899. Children ages 3-4 years old are more likely to develop Wilms tumor.Wilms tumor accounts for around 9 out...
- What Is Renal Ultrasound Used For?
A renal ultrasound is actually a diagnostic procedure, wherein high-frequency sound waves are transmitted through the body tissues that are inaudible to the human ear. The echoes recorded into videos or images of the internal structures of the body.A wide range of diseases and conditions can be...
- What Could Lead to Nephrotic Syndrome?
IntroductionNephrotic syndrome refers to a group of symptoms that occur when there is something wrong with your kidneys. It can affect people of all ages and is often treatable. Kidney damage may be suspected if an individual shows any of the following symptoms:...
- Ms. Rajasree Sreedharan M.D.9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Craig C Porter MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Shihtien Wang M.D.9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Ellis D Avner MDChildren's Hospital Of Wisconsin Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Priya Pais M.D.9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Sonia Krishnan M.D.9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226