Dr. Edgar Ben-josef MD
Radiation Oncologist | Radiation Oncology3400 Civic Center Concourse Level Philadelphia PA, 19104
Dr. Edgar Ben-josef practices Radiation Oncology in Philadelphia, PA. Radiation oncology is a medical specialty that involves treating cancer with radiation. Dr. Ben-josef specializes in treating cancer with radiation, using radiation therapy to treat a wide variety of cancers. Radiation therapy uses carefully targeted and regulated doses of high-energy radiation to kill cancer cells.
Education and Training
Hadassah Medical School, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem,Jerusalem, Israel 1986
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem Medicine
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Medical Oncology- 1994
- A Phase I Study of Photodynamic Therapy (PDT) for High-grade Anal Dysplasia and Microinvasive Anal Cancer
- A Phase I Dual Dose Escalation Study of Radiation and Nab-Paclitaxel in Patients With Unresectable and Borderline Resectable Pancreatic Cancer
- TACE With or Without SBRT as Bridging Therapy for Pre-transplant HCC Patients
- Pancreatic Cancer, Gastrointestinal Problems (stomach & Intestines) , Radiation Therapy (radiotherapy) And More
- Member American Society for Radiation Oncology Oncology (ASTRO)
- Member American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO) - Education Committee of the Education Council
- Member National Cancer Institute , Board of Scientific Counselors
- Wayne State U-Harper Hosp
- Rabin Medical Center
- DMC Harper University Hospital
Dr. Edgar Ben-josef MD's Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19104Get Direction
Ann Arbor, MI 48109Get Direction
Dr. Edgar Ben-josef MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ben-josef
- What Specialists Treat Testicular Cancer?
The type of cancer that affected the male sex organs, particularly the male gonads called the testes, was regarded as an incurable condition back in the 70s. Since then, advanced diagnostic tools, exceptional treatment methods, and refined therapies have elevated testicular cancer to the status of a...
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- Reasons Why You Need a Radiation Therapy
Radiation therapy is one of the several treatment methods available for cancer. It is used to treat many different types of cancer. At least half of the patients with cancer receive radiation therapy during their cancer treatment. Radiation therapy can be used as the main treatment for your cancer...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- What Are the Risks of Radiation Therapy?
Radiation therapy is a type of cancer treatment that uses radiation to destroy the tumor. During the treatment, forms of radiation such as gamma rays or x-rays are used. It is one of the most employed means of treating cancer due to its effectiveness. In the treatment of cancer, it can be used as...
- Radiotherapy for Cervical Cancer
Radiotherapy is a treatment that involves high-energy X-rays or particles, which kill cancerous cells. It is sometimes used to treat non-cancerous tumors. Studies have shown that almost half of people with cancer receive radiotherapy as a part of their treatment plan.The type of radiotherapy to be...
- Igor G. Rayevsky1112 Winding Drive Cherry Hill New Jersey 8003
- Dr. James David Kolker MD51 N 39th St Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Neha Vapiwala MD51 N 39th St Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Lilie L Lin MD3400 Spruce Street Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Suneel N Nagda MD3400 Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Harold Agbahiwe M.D.833 Chestnut St Philadelphia PA 19107