Dr. John Taylor Smith MD
Trauma Surgeon | Trauma Surgery100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT, 84113
Dr. John Smith is a trauma surgeon practicing in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Smith specializes in both operative and non-operative management to treat life threatening, traumatic injuries. Some commonly operated areas include the stomach, colon, spleen and pancreas and trauma surgeons also work with other surgeons to stabilize patients in critical condition. Typically, trauma surgeons work in the emergency care area of a hospital.
Education and Training
Univ of Ut Sch of Med, Salt Lake Cty Ut 1965
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
Dr. John Taylor Smith MD's Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84113Get Direction
Dr. John Taylor Smith MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Smith
- New Approach to Ovarian Cancer Screening: Is it Beneficial?
Women and the medical community need a simplified tool to screen for ovarian cancer and breast cancer whenever they visit a cancer imaging center. Such a tool should be practical and should be able to identify women who are at a high risk for ovarian and breast cancer and who might otherwise go...
- Braxton-Hicks Contractions
What are Braxton-Hicks?A woman's body experiences a number of changes during pregnancy. Our bodies are similar to the most sophisticated machines in performing many complicated processes without us knowing. In the later stages of pregnancy, many processes begin to prepare the mother for the upcoming...
- Prostate Cancer: What Are Sex Hormone Depressors?
Prostate cancer is a serious condition that is increasingly affecting many men around the world. It happens when cells in the prostate gland grow abnormally and without control. It is also a condition that does not show any symptoms, especially in its early stages. As the condition gradually...
- What Age Group is Affected by Binge Eating Disorder?
Binge eating disorder is a serious, but curable eating disorder. Common characteristics of binge eating disorder consist of suicide risks, functional weakness and increased rate of the psychiatric condition co-occurring. Body image despair and eating disorders: what’s age got to do with it?The...
- Seeking Online Resources for Fibromyalgia Information
For those who have had fibromyalgia disease for 20 years or even more, the internet has offered a lot of information online and this information can be found with ease. For those young people who don’t understand the world without internet, finding information about the disease or anything to help...
- Trichomoniasis: What You Need to Know
What is trichomoniasis?Trichomoniasis or "trich" is a common infection of the reproductive organs. It spreads by sexual contact with the infected person. For this reason, it is a type of sexually transmitted infection (STI). Women are invariably at greater risk. However, the infection is not...
- Dr. Mark Steven Molitor M.D.100 N Mario Capecchi Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Dr. Sarah D. Majercik MD5121 S COTTONWOOD ST MURRAY UT 84107
- Dr. Toby Merrill Enniss M.D.30 N. 1900 East, Mreb 307 Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Dr. Daniel Vargo M.D.50 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Dr. Stephen E. Morris MD50 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Dr. Raminder Nirula MD50 N MEDICAL DR SALT LAKE CITY UT 84132