Dr. Robert David Ponder M.D.
Allergist and Immunologist801 N Weisgarber Rd Suite 200 Knoxville TN, 37909
Dr. Robert Ponder practices Allergy and Immunology care in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Ponder specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Ponder provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
Univ of Ky Coll of Med, Lexington Ky 1988
University of Kentucky College of Medicine 1988
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Hives (urticaria)
Dr. Robert David Ponder M.D.'s Practice location
Knoxville, TN 37909Get Direction
Dr. Robert David Ponder M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ponder
- What Are the Different Types of Allergy Tests?
Millions of people in United States are affected by different types of allergies. Knowing what causes or triggers an allergic response is important in extending an appropriate and effective treatment for the allergy. With the development of technologies, a number of new medical tests have been...
- What Doctors Treat Lyme Disease?
Lyme disease is a bacterial infection that transmitted to human beings through ticks. Usually, getting this disease means that you will be sick for a very long time. Some people spend their entire lives living with the disease. The good news is that you can treat the disease within two years.Lyme...
- What Is Asthma: Get the Facts
Asthma is a lung condition where the lung bronchioles constrict and get filled with mucus, narrowing the passage for air to pass through. It is a non-curable condition. However, the symptoms can be suppressed with proper medication, exercise (as prescribed by the doctor, or else, doing inappropriate...
- How Does Chicken Pox Spread?
Chicken pox is an infectious disease which affects mostly children under the age of 15, but it can even affect adults. Given the number of infections per year, it is like a rite of passage for every growing child.Symptoms of chicken pox The symptoms of chicken pox include:...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Misconceptions: Debunked
What is rheumatoid arthritis (RA)?Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease, wherein the immune system mistakenly attacks the joints leading to stiffness, pain, and inflammation. Gradually, RA can lead to physical deformities. Rheumatoid arthritis is known to affect around 2 million Americans....
- Dr. Marek Pienkowski M.D., PH.D.7417 Kingston Pike Knoxville Tennessee 37917
- Dr. Tidence Lane Prince MD653 Morganton Square Dr Maryville TN 37801
- Dr. Ryan Richard Sullivan M.D.801 N Weisgarber Rd Knoxville TN 37909
- Dr. Jane Rasnick Conley M.D.1346 Dowell Springs Blvd Knoxville TN 37909
- Dr. Michael M Miller MD1114 E Weisgarber Rd Knoxville TN 37909
- Dr. Robert Wayne Keeton MD801 N Weisgarber Rd Knoxville TN 37909