Dr. Jose L. Rivero MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)81 Memorial Dr Winchester TN, 37398
Dr. Jose Rivero is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Winchester, TN. Dr. Rivero specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Rivero can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Rivero can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
- Jackson Mem Hosp/Jackson Health
Dr. Jose L. Rivero MD's Practice location
Winchester, TN 37398Get Direction
COOKEVILLE, TN 38501Get Direction
Dr. Jose L. Rivero MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rivero
- Everything You Need to Know About Bariatric Surgery
Bariatric surgery, also known as weight loss surgery, is a surgical procedure that treats morbid obesity. Obesity can be a life-threatening condition that may need this type of surgery if lifestyle changes fail to work. Obesity can be potentially life-threatening when:...
- Breast Cancer Non-Profits that Make a Difference
A breast cancer diagnosis is devastating news for any woman to hear. There are so many questions. Patients are left unsure of where life is heading and the outcome. It’s a roller coaster ride. It isn’t something that the patient goes alone either; it affects the entire family. Spouses and kids...
- Suffering from Constant Nausea? Here's What It Could Be
IntroductionNausea is an unpleasant feeling that is usually experienced before vomiting. Constant or persistent nausea is characterized by feeling nauseous for more than 24 hours. Although nausea and vomiting often come together, vomiting may occur without feeling nauseous and nausea can occur...
- Is Ovarian Cancer Terminal?
Let’s answer the question first: It depends on the stage of the disease. There are four stages of ovarian cancer, and the third and fourth are the most dangerous. The bad thing is that most cases of ovarian cancer are diagnosed in the later stages of the disease, when little can be done to save...
- Excessive Weight Gain During Pregnancy is Linked to Childhood Obesity
Researchers from Children’s Hospital in Boston and Columbia University in New York, report that women who put on a lot of weight during pregnancy are more likely to have babies having high birth weight and is linked to the risk of childhood obesity. High birth weight is associated with higher body...
- Do I Need the HPV Vaccine?
HPV stands for human papilloma virus, which can be sexually transmitted and affects more than 20 million people in the country. There are different types of the papilloma virus, which infects about 6 million people every year in the US. This virus causes cervical cancer in women, which is one of the...
- Dr. Karen Elizabeth Fleenor M.D.1805 N Jackson St Tullahoma TN 37388
- Dr. Robert Bryan Murphy M.D.1801 N Jackson Street Tullahoma TN 37388
- Dr. Michael Clay Good M.D.1321 Mcarthur St Manchester TN 37355
- Dr. Bryan C Myers MD161 Shirley Dr Winchester TN 37398
- Dr. Michael A Nobles MD2131 S 17th St Wilmington NC 28401
- Dr. Katheen A Mayor-lynn MD210 23rd Ave N Nashville TN 37203