Dr. Ranford Miller is a cardiologist practicing in Amsterdam, NY. Dr. Miller specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Miller also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Univ Of West Indies- Fac Med Sci- Kingston- Jamaica 1977
University of the West Indies Faculty of Medical Sciences 1977
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Acid Reflux
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Interfaith Med Ctr, Cardiovascular Diseases; Interfaith Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Interfaith Medical Center Program
Dr. Ranford V. Miller M.D.'s Practice location
Amsterdam, NY 12010Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Ranford V. Miller M.D. | Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Ranford V. Miller M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Treatment Options for Lupus
Lupus does not have a complete cure; however, the symptoms can be managed. With thorough treatment, life expectancy of the patient can be increased to the fullest. Early diagnosis and treatment of lupus is important for preventing permanent damage to one's organs.Your doctor may begin your treatment...
- Congenital Heart Defects
Surgical treatment is the most appropriate option for inborn heart defects, which is not something you can put off.What is a congenital heart defect (CHD)?It is combined damage of the heart muscle in which there are structural deformations and anomalies in the inner chamber partitions, as well as...
- Too Much Sitting May Increase the Chance of Dying
Too Much Sitting May Increase the Chance of Dying “Spending too much time sitting may increase the odds of dying due to any cause”, says a new study published in the Archives of Internal Medicine. The chances of dying from any cause increases by as much as 40% in people who spend a lot of time...
- Taurine Reduces the Risk of Coronary Heart Disease in Women
For women with high cholesterol, incorporating taurine into the diet can reduce the risk of heart diseases.According to the European Journal of Nutrition, it is revealed that taurine, the amino acid found in high amounts in poultry, meat, and in other food products, is highly useful and works as a...
- Dr. Neel Pravin Chokshi MD1111 Amsterdam Ave New York NY 10025
- Dr. Herschel Joseph Sklaroff MD1175 Park Avenue New York NY 10128
- Dr. Michael B Holmes M.D.2546 Balltown Rd Schenectady NY 12309
- Dr. Martin L Kahn MD530 First Ave New York NY 10016
- Dr. Peter Daniel Cospito D.O.2546 Balltown Rd Schenectady NY 12309
- Dr. David Charles Armenia M.D.2546 Balltown Rd Schenectady NY 12309