Dr. Kaashif A Ahmad M.D.
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine Specialist | Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine12303 Depaul Dr. Bridgeton MO, 63044
Dr. Kaashif Ahmad is a Neonatal-Perinatal Physician practicing in Bridgeton, MO. Dr. Ahmad cares for the critically ill newborn and premature infants. Neonatal-Perinatal Physicians treat conditions such as breathing disorders, birth defects, infections, and any other life-threatening medical problems. They coordinate with their young patients families and other physicians to determine appropriate treatment.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
- Blalock-Taussig shunt: experience from the developing world.
- Identification and subclassification of new Atoh1 derived cell populations during mouse spinal cord development.
- Math1 is essential for the development of hindbrain neurons critical for perinatal breathing.
- Excitatory neurons of the proprioceptive, interoceptive, and arousal hindbrain networks share a developmental requirement for Math1.
Dr. Kaashif A Ahmad M.D.'s Practice location
Bridgeton, MO 63044Get Direction
SAN ANTONIO, TX 78229Get Direction
Dr. Kaashif A Ahmad M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Causes of High Prolactin Level and How It May Affect You
What is high prolactin level?When the prolactin level in the blood increases and the production of this hormone is in excess, this condition is called hyperprolactinemia. This hormone is responsible for milk production in women. However, elevated prolactin levels can cause problems in men and...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- Chlamydia in Women
What Is Chlamydia?Chlamydia is considered to be the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S. The disease is more commonly found in women than in men. It is an infection mainly caused by the bacteria known as Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia is similar to gonorrhea, having a similar...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- Dr. Robert Fleming MD1465 S Grand Blvd Saint Louis MO 63104
- Dr. Jay Allan Brenner M.D.St. John's Mercy Medical Center Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Michelle Renee Hayes M.D.1465 S Grand Blvd Saint Louis MO 63104
- Dr. Brian James Saville MD1 Childrens Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Jennifer Anne Wambach MD1 Childrens Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Marya L. Strand MD1465 S GRAND BLVD SAINT LOUIS MO 63104